Harry Potter,Bourne Ultimatum

Harry Potter - Order of the Pheonix
Bourne Ultimatum

DVDFab Gold 4016 Beta

:bow:

What is the question?

There is no question CC, I think he is just saying that he successfully backed up these movies with DVD Fab.

I thought he may have had problems and needed help.

did anyone find a way to backup the new harry potter movie

[QUOTE=busch42;1951782]did anyone find a way to backup the new harry potter movie[/QUOTE]

Check the top post.

I already tried that, the new dvdfab does not work

[QUOTE=busch42;1951789]I already tried that, the new dvdfab does not work[/QUOTE]

That’s Odd. It worked for me. Are you using the new 4016 Beta?

Maybe a different region? Widescreen/Fullscreen?

yes, I’m using the new dvdfab, it goes to 2.70% then stops, I don’t see how it worked for you sneakers!

I wish I could help you. I did [B]main movie [/B] only and it worked fine. No Problems.

Region 1, Widescreen.

It worked great for me also, I just got done watching it. Harry Potter next tonight with my son.:iagree:

[quote=busch42;1951808]yes, I’m using the new dvdfab, it goes to 2.70% then stops, I don’t see how it worked for you sneakers![/quote]Try it with: PathPlayer Enabled, Read Ahead Cache disabled.

Just finished both these DVDs, no problems at all. Both Region 1, WS, using the latest Beta of DVDFab Platinum.

Ok, here is the solution I used to work out this Bourne Ultimatum problem. I have an ASUS dvd rom and when I used it to read the DVD it didn’t work. I got read errors just like you the ones who are having problems. So I then used my Pioneer burner to read the DVD and Voila it worked like a charm without having to change any settings. Just keep Pathplayer on when you go to read the DVD. Solution, if it doesn’t want to read for you then I suggest you use a different drive to read the DVD for you. Not all readers are capable of handled certain info within the DVD’s. I hope this helps you. Take care.

P.S. Use the DVDFab Platinum. It works great.

[QUOTE=jmazz;1952092]Ok, here is the solution I used to work out this Bourne Ultimatum problem. I have an ASUS dvd rom and when I used it to read the DVD it didn’t work. I got read errors just like you the ones who are having problems. So I then used my Pioneer burner to read the DVD and Voila it worked like a charm without having to change any settings. Just keep Pathplayer on when you go to read the DVD. Solution, if it doesn’t want to read for you then I suggest you use a different drive to read the DVD for you. Not all readers are capable of handled certain info within the DVD’s. I hope this helps you. Take care.

P.S. Use the DVDFab Platinum. It works great.[/QUOTE]

No one in this post said they had a problem with this movie. Also cross-posting is against forum rules (other post here http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/new-threat-233715/).

Nothing special about either of these movies, should be able to back them up with anything. DVDFab worked great on both for me.

[quote=90312;1952211]Nothing special about either of these movies, should be able to back them up with anything. DVDFab worked great on both for me.[/quote] DITTO :iagree:

I’ve just backed - up The Bourne Ultimatum using dvdshrink and imgburn , reauthor, movie only 98.4% (Region 2 U.K ) If shrink can do it DVD FAB should have no problem.

WELL i TRIED pOTTER AND IT WORKED FINE BUT i CAN NOT BACK-UP bOURNE ULTIMATUM. iT SHOWS AS NO PROBLEMS OCCURRED BUT WHEN U GO TO PLAY THE MOVIE IT SHOWS A ( CHECK DISC ERROR ) I LOST 6 DVDS TRYING TO BACK IT UP. i USED DVDHDFAB, DVDGOLD, AND PLATINUM. I AM USING THE TRIAL SOFTWARE FOR A MONTH AND QUITE HONESTLY FEEL LET DOWN WITH ALL THE HYPE.