Hardest to the easiest Majors?

vbimport

Which one do you think it the hardest study arranging them from the hardest to the easiest.

1. Business.

2. IT.

3. Medicine.

4. Biometric engineering.

5. Architecture.

6. Psychology.

7. language and literature.

IT vs finance vs accounting which one is hardest?

OwaziO, this is the sort of thread that belongs in the Living Room.

So, that is where it is headed.

Medicine would get my vote for hardest. Anyone who [B]wants[/B] to butt heads with organic chemistry is a masochist.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2534277] Anyone who [B]wants[/B] to butt heads with organic chemistry is a masochist.[/QUOTE]

That was the only class that completely kicked my a$$ in college. I had an easier time understanding Einstein’s theories than writing out and verbally pronouncing organic molecules. Other kids in that class blew through it like a hot knife through butter. Not me though. It was the only class I bailed on in four years of science and engineering courses.

I did biochemistry and genetics… and thought it was pretty tough in places, but would imagine law to be one of the hardest.

The following table may be helpful…

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2534277]Medicine would get my vote for hardest. Anyone who [B]wants[/B] to butt heads with organic chemistry is a masochist.[/QUOTE]

I must be a masochist then as I loved organic chemistry and chemistry in general. :wink:

Was going to be a Chemical Engineer at one stage but ended up choosing a different route.

[B]Wombler[/B]

tax law is probably below 70 and off the chart :wink:

[QUOTE=Da_Taxman;2534433]tax law is probably below 70 and off the chart ;)[/QUOTE]

It might factor quite highly on the most boring majors list though. :wink:
(Wombler quickly dons his fireproof suit and runs for cover) :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]