Hard Drive Crisis was a Fake

vbimport

This is a link to an article posted by Softpedia.

It make sense if you saw their profits for the past quarter.

I never bought into that hype.
I simply waited the market out.

Prices are returning slowly to what the were pre-Tsunami.
Interestingly, SSD drives did no see the large increases as mechanical drives.

Yes, no doubt they deliberately flooded multiple factories in order to raise profits. Makes sense to me, and tough beans about all the people who lost their homes, jobs and lives. :rolleyes:

The companies made a profit, wow must be a conspiracy. :Z

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was true, but it sounds awfully tinfoil lined aardvark hat to me :stuck_out_tongue:

What are the odds, seagate and WD are in practicing anti-competitive collusion that all the governments in the world haven’t noticed … or softpedia’s news reporting is … a little sub-par and pure speculation …

I quick browse of softpedia’s “news” articles seems like there’s an awful lot of conjecture and duh yogi …

I conclude that it’s obvious that seagate/WD are colluding … and should be sued for insurance fraud after flooding thousands of Kilometres of coastlines, destroying thousands of peoples lives … and I want to be on the next tour of their awesome wave generator machine :iagree:

Doesn’t surprise me one bit! Ha.

Just like the price fixing on RAM, they should be investigated.

[QUOTE=debro;2632614]Wouldn’t surprise me if it was true, but it sounds awfully tinfoil lined aardvark hat to me :p[/QUOTE] Just to be safe, let’s assume it’s a conspiracy! :iagree: :stuck_out_tongue:

Is that you Drage?

[QUOTE=Nemesys;2632675]Is that you Drage?[/QUOTE] We aren’t telling, and you cannot read our minds! :cool:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2632680]We aren’t telling, and you cannot read our minds! :cool:[/QUOTE]

Hah! Foiled again!!! :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Awesome picture. I just want to know how you got the tinfoil hat on the cat(Is he named Dr. Seuss?)

I KNOW cat facial expressions, they are subtle… that expression isn’t.

That expression means “get this thing off of me and let me go or I will take my TIME ripping your face off in small pieces”.

AD

[QUOTE=AllanDeGroot;2632720]I KNOW cat facial expressions, they are subtle… that expression isn’t.

That expression means “get this thing off of me and let me go or I will take my TIME ripping your face off in small pieces”.

AD[/QUOTE]

Hehehe :slight_smile: :clap:

[QUOTE=AllanDeGroot;2632720]I KNOW cat facial expressions, they are subtle… that expression isn’t.

AD[/QUOTE]
I’d interpret it slightly differently …

It’s more like … I can’t believe I’m hanging out with this idiot …:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rolleyes abound …

Yeah, and for those old enough to remember We ran out of oil in 1977/78.

[QUOTE=G_Ivan Awfulitch;2632759]Yeah, and for those old enough to remember We ran out of oil in 1977/78.[/QUOTE]
I was born in 78 … so that oil shortage … might be because oil was expensive … and so my parents had to retire early :wink: