I want to inform you that Hard Disk Sentinel version 4.40 released and available for download.
It is recommended to update the existing version by the automatic update from the File menu - or by manual installation of the updated version to the same folder where the previous one installed (no uninstallation required) to automatically use all previous statistics, settings, logs, registration details..
If you have successfully registered and activated any previous version (with a lifetime license), the updated version will be also registered and activated. If you plan to download manually, please make sure you download the correct version you already have installed (standard or PROFESSIONAL).
Updates in Hard Disk Sentinel 4.40:
- option to examine / export S.M.A.R.T. attribute changes with time
- important update for hardware self tests (short self test / extended self test)
- important update for various external hard disk models, added support for newer USB hard disk drives, SSDs, high-capacity hard disks
- more sensitive error logging, improved SSD health reporting on various newer SSD models (ADATA, OCZ, Samsung, Plextor, etc)
- improved detection and adjust of hard disk features
- improved and added support of various RAID controllers (Adaptec, Promise, HighPoint, etc.)
- fixed service startup problem on non-English Windows OSes and minor problems
For the full list of updates, modifications, improved hardware support,
please view http://www.hdsentinel.com/revision.php
Download the new version from http://www.hdsentinel.com
If you have any questions or we can help, please use Report menu Send test report to developer option as then it is possible to assist in the actual situation.