Happy Thanksgiving

vbimport

I wish each member and his/her family a very Happy Thanksgiving. Especially the “in the know” members that help the rest of us get by. It is truly a great thing you do.

George

Happy Turkey Day, I know this is a US holiday but I hope everyone has a nice day.:flower:

Dont have Thanksgiving in South Africa HOPE yo all had lots of Food :flower:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2764071]Happy Turkey Day, I know this is a US holiday but I hope everyone has a nice day.:flower:[/QUOTE]

I hear Russia also wants Turkey on a plate. :bigsmile:

Happy thanksgiving Americans. Feast until you can feast no more. :cool:

We don’t have it here either but Happy Thanksgiving to all our American members!!

[B]Wombler[/B]

I wish we had Thanksgiving here in the UK, I love chewin’ on a huge turkey leg, I have to wait for Christmas.
Have a super turkey day you US people.

Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate the day. :flower:

You dont have to be from the USA to be Thankful for what you have.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2764140]You dont have to be from the USA to be Thankful for what you have.;)[/QUOTE]

Well said alan… All it takes is to try hard to think positive. If at first you do not succeed, you did not try hard enough!

Happy thanksgiving to all of you celebrating it :iagree:

I give thanks every day to all those people that have made my life easier, those that carried me and pushed my wheelchair when I was not well enough to walk. I give thanks to my wife who saved my life twice literally when I couldn’t breath for myself, she blew life in to my body. Thanks to my too few friends that gave me the encouragement to keep going and fighting. Not least my thanks to all of you Guys here that make my life interesting and help out when I can’t see what’s going on and hopefully read my rants to help clear my mind.
I’m not American either and apart from eating turkey, I do give my thanks every day to you all. :flower:

I think that’s also part of the key to life. It’s good to be thankful every day as things can always be worse. :iagree:

Hope you all had a great time though, and didn’t eat too much pumpkin pie! :flower::bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]