Happy Halloween

Just wanted to sya happy halloween to everyone!! BTW, have yo been to google.com lately?

What is everyone doing for halloween, having a party, sleeping what?

working…

trying to understand what all the fuzz is about…

Working today…hopefully my car will be out of the shop and after it gets dark I am going in to the woods near my house and sacrifice a goat and run through the woods nude. Just kidding,

Maybe some kids will come by and I ll dispense candy or something…

But that idea of the goat keeps popping up in my head

Getting ready now to take my 9 year old son trick or treating. His mom made him a costume of the main character in the PS2 game “Kingdom Hearts”. I was thinking of a costume for myself but decided I probably looked scary enough as is! :smiley:

sacrificing a goat and running nude? I don’t know about where you are byt here its cold and running nude wouldn’t seem to be such a good idea. Now, i’ll admit, sacrificing a goat to liteon would be a good idea.

My costume was a man-whore. I had a leash and some leather on and my girlfriend walked me around school for a bit on the leash. That is until the principal saw :frowning:

Nice pic

Believe Haloween is over now, but tonight I am gonna party and celebrate my Master’s degree!!!

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
Believe Haloween is over now, but tonight I am gonna party and celebrate my Master’s degree!!!
Me to!!!..eeehhhhhh nothing to celebrate but eeehhhh lets party as always.

i went as a zombie and smashed some puimpkins, caused some mayhem… you know how it goes

I couldnt find a goat so I sacficed some of my neighbors chickens.

Just kidding.