Happy Hallowe'en!

vbimport

Any of you guys got anything planned for tonight?

Maybe going to a party, or trick or treating with your kids? :slight_smile:

As I mentioned before in another thread, I’ll be going off to a Hallowe’en bash at my favourite pub later on. :slight_smile:

Not the same as when I was a kid. Kids went out with other kids, no parents, we went out for hours and filled large bags with full size candy bars. I will watch a movie with a friend and answer the door for the few kids that come by.

Trick or treat
Smell my feet
Give me something good to eat

[QUOTE=Bob;2459740]Trick or treat
Smell my feet
Give me something good to eat[/QUOTE]
Here ya go Bob, my costume consists of smearing peanut butter around my lips, I’m going as a A$$hole.:bigsmile:

Nothing special planned here. Will probably watch some scary movies later tonight, though. :eek:

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2459765]Here ya go Bob, my costume consists of smearing peanut butter around my lips, I’m going as a A$$hole.:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]oh my … can i have 2 of those please :cool: :smiley:

I’m just wondering if the amount of kids trick or treating will be down this year because of this H1N1. This will leave us with a lot of chocolate, candy & chips to consume ourselves, bummer, not! :smiley:

[QUOTE=beef barley;2459773]…This will leave us with a lot of chocolate, candy & chips to consume ourselves, bummer, not! :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that’s a real shame :disagree: :bigsmile:

We’ve been getting fewer and fewer at our door over the years, but still feel compelled to buy the same amount of candy…Hoping for a quiet night…

I live on a Dead End dirt road that has no lights and frankly, if you don’t live there, is really creepy. We keep all the nights on every year, buy candy but no one comes. Due to the lay out of my town, with the houses spaced so far apart, we go across town to the more “suburban style” layouts, where the houses are next to each other. I have friends in those neighborhoods who always invite us and that makes it comfy. My son is 9 and he really does enjoy Halloween. He had his H1N1 shot this week as he was considered high risk and there are approximately 70 children out in a school of 625 with “Flu like symptoms”. I have kept him home this week and probably will keep him home till next Thursday which will make 10 days so the vaccine will be spread out in his system. The school nurse advised me to keep him home. He is a straight “A” student, so making up the work is not a problem. Happy Halloween all.

Does anyone have a link for software that will convert Jim’s picture to the real thing? :smiley:

[QUOTE=pipemanid;2459792]Does anyone have a link for software that will convert Jim’s picture to the real thing? :D[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha :bigsmile:

I can imagine Bob’s still drooling too :bigsmile:

Makes a change from the usual pumpkins I suppose. :wink:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2459794]…I can imagine Bob’s still drooling too :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
His keyboard is currently inoperable due to excessive drool…:smiley:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2459794]Makes a change from the usual pumpkins I suppose. ;)[/QUOTE] It’s too hard to keep those pumpkins lit…:confused:

[QUOTE=pipemanid;2459797]His keyboard is currently inoperable due to excessive drool…:smiley:
[/QUOTE]

I can believe that :iagree:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2459737]Any of you guys got anything planned for tonight?
[/QUOTE]Searching my “Keeper of the Seven keys” discs. Picture CD edition with “Keeper of the Seven keys - Part I” and “Keeper of the Seven keys - Part II:iagree:

And of course, there is an official Helloween website: http://www.helloween.org :bigsmile:

Edit: found discs, headphones on, and now hunting some spammers :smiley:

My plans for tonight:

Corn Maze, Haunted Hayride, Tractor Rides.

I’ve never done any of these things before. I feel like life requires me to finally participate.

I firmly believe that my penchant for being child-like will come in handy tonight. :iagree:

(Oh, and I’ll use my magical, mystical Albert powers to swipe some of Arachne’s candy…that’s definitely on the list of things to do. :bigsmile:)

Have fun Albert…i love the maze and the hay ride…i don’t do scary stuff though…so no haunted houses

Well I just may have to go out Trick-or-Treating…Seems Mom promised my little boy that if he took a nap…:flower:

[QUOTE=pipemanid;2459792]Does anyone have a link for software that will convert Jim’s picture to the real thing? :D[/QUOTE]
http://www.phototron.com/

@Albert - you can have my leftover candy, if I can have olyteddy’s kitty :bigsmile:

Last night was quite a night, I haven’t even gone through all the pictures yet. Didn’t get home til 1am and I’m thirsty as heck this morning :eek:

No trick-or-treaters, at least up until I went out at 8pm, though :eek: