Happy Easter :)

vbimport

I mentioned this in the Catbox, and since no-one’s started an Easter thread, I thought I’d do it :slight_smile:

So, a very Happy Easter to you all, members, fellow staff and guests alike. :flower:

I won’t ask who’s eaten the most choccy so far, as I reckon Wombler (or myself) would run away with that one :bigsmile::bigsmile:

Happy Easter
To every one may peace be with you

P.S. you know what rabbit taste like----CHICKEN just ask any cat!

Happy Easter to every little myce and freak! :flower:

Happy Easter

[QUOTE=Arachne;2629408]I mentioned this in the Catbox, and since no-one’s started an Easter thread, I thought I’d do it :slight_smile:

So, a very Happy Easter to you all, members, fellow staff and guests alike. :flower:

I won’t ask who’s eaten the most choccy so far, as I reckon Wombler (or myself) would run away with that one :bigsmile::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

LOL, actually I’ve been very good so far.

[B]Wombler[/B]

who’s eaten the most choccy so far~Jethro~

Yo-

A Happy Easter all you CDFreaks-eh!!

[QUOTE=Wombler;2629424]LOL, actually I’ve been very good so far.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Mmm, that looks yummy! :smiley:

sorry for the repeat…Still funny!

Have a hoppin’ happy Easter, folks. :slight_smile:

/me will enjoy an Easter dinner lovingly made by his mum; much better than a chocolate egg or bunny

Great pic, olyteddy :bigsmile:

@Albert - you lucky so-and-so! Enjoy, and post in the Dinner thread so we can all drool :wink:

Happy Easter :bigsmile:

Happy Easter Geno ,they finally let you out

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2629414]Happy Easter to every little myce and freak! :flower:[/QUOTE]

Had to make my [B]Chocolate Guinness Cake[/B] I made afew weeks ago Turned out great .My Dadand step fam came around Good Friday and was a very productive Easter .They brought[SIZE=5][B] KFC[/B] around 4 my fam I havent had it in many years .Only the Coleslaw was not the same …[/SIZE]
had to do this cake again so i could write down my Conversions ,Like how many grams in a stick of butter and 19 tablespoons .Cant always run to my PC when kids are playing Games:p

new cake tin had a chance to use mollys got for christmas ( cant leave out kids wipe up coffee spills on froor )

Best thing is my Step fam are paying my Sons (20y) R35,000 cash to do his Course EMT @the moment he is a BAA basic ambulance assistant ( he will double his pay ) he is going to be a paramedic one day :clap:

Droooooooool :smiley:

That gal (Di)can cook hey we just had a BBQ chicken and my wife like porksteak with a lot of cummin cooked on the grill. No, desert so di’s cake looks great ,make you kind of drool.:flower::bigsmile:

Here one last Easter video-- http://www.wimp.com/happyeaster/

Yo Di-

"Had to make my [B][I][U]Chocolate Guinness Cake [/U][/I][/B]I made afew weeks ago Turned out great "

OK kiddo - spill the recipe!!!

[QUOTE=Arachne;2629408]I mentioned this in the Catbox, and since no-one’s started an Easter thread, I thought I’d do it :slight_smile:

I won’t ask who’s eaten the most choccy so far, as I reckon Wombler (or myself) would run away with that one :bigsmile::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

BTW Lin: Happy Easter!

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2629545]BTW Lin: Happy Easter![/QUOTE]

Smartypants :stuck_out_tongue:

You should be telling our Di off for not finding that one :bigsmile: