Happy Birthday To Our Very Own Albert Today 09 July 2008

vbimport

Yo-

Our very own Albert Wallace aka Al - Albie - Catbert - Big Al (the pimp) etc, etc, etc is OFFICIALLY EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD - today July 09, 2008.

Happy Birthday-eh!!!

:iagree: :iagree: :clap: :clap:

yaaaaaaaaa you go Albert Happy Birthday!

Happy 18th birthday, Albert - you’re all grown up now! :smiley:

Here’s to as much pie as you can eat and to as few PIE as possible when you burn! :flower:

Happy 18th!

Happy 18th birthday, Albert!!! :flower::bow:
I will burn some Princo today in your honor :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Birthday Albert!

Happy birthday Albert.

Happy Birthday Big Al.:clap:

Happy birthday Albert.

Happy BDay Al.

Happy 18th Birthday, Albert, a.k.a my good buddy and fellow kitty, Catbert (ChocoCat) :flower::flower::flower:

I wish you a great day, and many excellent CMC MAG M01/MBIPG101 R05 burns :bigsmile::bigsmile:

Happy birthday Albert … and I thank yer parents fer havin ya … Yer a good man Albert… you do yourself and your parents proud in my books …

Very Respectfully

~Soul~ AKA Mike

Cheers Buddy :clap::clap::clap:

Thanks to all of y’all! It’s great to wake up to this. You’ve started my day off right. :flower:

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2090637]Yo-

Our very own Albert Wallace aka Al - Albie - Catbert - Big Al (the pimp) etc, etc, etc is [B][I][U]OFFICIALLY EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD [/U][/I][/B] - today July 09, 2008.

Happy Birthday-eh!!!

:iagree: :iagree: :clap: :clap:[/QUOTE]Will you EVER let me live down those pictures, Mike? :bigsmile: Thanks. :flower:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2090655]Happy 18th birthday, Albert - you’re all grown up now! :smiley:

Here’s to as much pie as you can eat and to as few PIE as possible when you burn! :flower:[/QUOTE]I don’t haz pie, I haz blubury mufin, but thanks. And thanks for the low PIE, too–but you know that’s just impossible with some of my media. :bigsmile:

I refuse to grow up. :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2090735]Happy 18th Birthday, Albert, a.k.a my good buddy and fellow kitty, Catbert (ChocoCat) :flower::flower::flower:

I wish you a great day, and many excellent CMC MAG M01/MBIPG101 R05 burns :bigsmile::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]About the burns: We’ll see, Miss Kitty, we’ll see. :wink:

Thanks, Ms. Lin. :slight_smile:

And because multi-quote hates more than 3 quotes at a time…[QUOTE=~Soul~;2090738]Happy birthday Albert … and I thank yer parents fer havin ya … Yer a good man Albert… you do yourself and your parents proud in my books …

Very Respectfully

~Soul~ AKA Mike

Cheers Buddy :clap::clap::clap:[/QUOTE]

:eek: What a complement :eek: Thanks, S-Mike. :flower:

Happy Birthday Albert

Hope you have a great year

Happy 18th Birthday Albert!!!
Best wishes and have a great day and hope for many many more!!!

Happy Birthday Albert. Have a great first day as an adult!:eek::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2090788]Happy Birthday Albert

Hope you have a great year[/QUOTE]Hehe, thanks, Kerry. :slight_smile: Still waiting on that edited avatar…:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=hobo10;2090791]Happy 18th Birthday Albert!!!
Best wishes and have a great day and hope for many many more!!![/QUOTE]Gracias, Hobo. :flower:

[QUOTE=jhtalisman;2090792]Happy Birthday Albert. Have a great first day as an adult!:eek::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]:eek: :doh: Why must you remind me? :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks, Jamerson. :flower:

As they say in the entertainment business " break a leg".
Happy birthday and many of them.:clap::clap::iagree::clap::clap:

Albert I just wanna say… I hope this is the best birthday ever cause your one of the most special people that I know of…:slight_smile: we may have started off on the wrong foot but I think now we are both in sync…and i’m grateful for having a person like you in my life…I know your parents are so proud of all your accomplishments…and i wish you well in the days ahead…(when you hit 21 we will have to celebrate BIG TIME )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALBERT!!!