Happy Birthday Freddie Mercury

vbimport

Woulda been 65 today.

Brilliant musician, singer and performer.

Thank you sir, for the music, and the daffodils…

:bow:

Worth reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddie_Mercury

Well it’s always nice to be remembered–http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uuqx11UOOP4

I’m a big Freddie Mercury fan.

Amazing talent.

I wonder if he’d still be performing if he was alive today?

[B]Wombler[/B]

Here is one they wrote for dean

Here’s one of Queen’s most beautiful songs and it’s the one the fans always loved.

And here’s the one I found the hardest to listen to the day he died. It’s the one I thought they should have re-released as a tribute and the words really say it all.

RIP Freddie, you brought so much joy into the world. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Google doodles a complex piece for Freddie Mercury

Couple of oldies
Saw Queen in 1978 :eek:

I didn’t think we had heavy metal back in through days but I guess we did.Freddie was a head of his time

Well there you go. Freddie Mercury and I share the same birthday. I didn’t know that until I saw this thread.

Amazing singer and performer! RIP Freddie…

[QUOTE=C0deKing;2602876]Freddie Mercury and I share the same birthday[/QUOTE] Who’da thunk the King and Queen had the same birthday?! :eek: :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy birthday C0deKing! :flower:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2602879]Who’da thunk the King and Queen had the same birthday?! :eek: :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy birthday C0deKing! :flower:[/QUOTE]
Don’t you mean ‘the King and [I]the King of Queen[/I]’ :cool:

Hmmm…that´s queer, isn´t it…

:doh:

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2602904]Don’t you mean ‘the King and [I]the King of Queen[/I]’ :cool:[/QUOTE] No, I mean the [I]King of C0de[/I] and the [I]Queen of Queen[/I]! :bigsmile:

Freddie camping it up big time and sending up all his other videos. :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Darn wombler it’s unavailable here in the state must be a good one

[QUOTE=marloyd;2602974]Darn wombler it’s unavailable here in the state must be a good one[/QUOTE]

It was the official video for “The Great Pretender” so look it up where you are and you’ll probably find a copy you can view there.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2603080]It was the official video for “The Great Pretender” so look it up where you are and you’ll probably find a copy you can view there.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Is this the one Wombler

[QUOTE=marloyd;2603084]Is this the one Wombler

No idea as I can’t see that one here! :stuck_out_tongue:

Blocked by EMI. :rolleyes:

It’s the version that starts off with massive stage curtains saying “The Great Pretender” and Freddie bursts through them in a pink satin suit. :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]