Halloween big discount

vbimport

Hi, my friends, to celebrate the coming Halloween, we decide to give a special offer for the combo product Ideal Blu-ray & DVD toolkit.

Includes:
Ideal Blu-ray Copy ($59.95)
Ideal Blu-ray Ripper ($49.95)
Ideal DVD Copy ($39.97)
Ideal DVD Ripper ($39.97)

Original combo price $119.97, now is only $99.97, this offer will expire on Nov 2nd. Love our programs? Be quickly to get the discount

Purchase link:
https://secure.avangate.com/order/checkout.php?PRODS=4567714&QTY=1&CART=1&CARD=1&CURRENCY=USD&COUPON=IDJSL-EEJCO

Hi, I’ve finished the discount links for single program. Remember this offer is valid from today to [B]11/3/2012[/B]. Don’t miss this opportunity!!:flower:

Ideal Blu-ray Copy original price:$59.95, Now is only [B]$39.95[/B]
Ideal Blu-ray Ripper original price:$49.97, Now is only [B]$29.97[/B]

Ideal DVD Copy, original $39.97, Now is only [B]$29.97[/B]
Ideal DVD Ripper,original $39.97, Now is only [B]$29.97[/B]
Ideal DVD to iPad Converter,original $29.97, Now is only [B]$19.97[/B]
Ideal DVD to MP4 Converter,original $29.97, Now is only [B]$19.97[/B]
Ideal DVD to Avi Converter,original $29.97, Now is only [B]$19.97[/B]
Ideal DVD to iPod Converter,original $29.97, Now is only [B]$19.97[/B]
Ideal DVD to PSP Converter,original $29.97, Now is only [B]$19.97[/B]

[B]Purchase link[/B]: http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/purchase.htm

[B]Mac program:[/B]
Ideal Mac DVD Copy, original $39.97, Now is only [B]$29.97[/B]
Ideal Mac DVD Ripper,original $39.97, Now is only [B]$29.97[/B]
Ideal Mac Blu-ray Ripper, original $44.97, Now is only [B]$34.97[/B]
[B]
Purchase link:[/B] http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/purchase-mac.htm

[B]Any issue about order, feel free to post here or contact us.[/B]

Nice can’t beat the prices a treat instead of a trick for Halloween.:smiley:

Interesting, think I will download the trail for BD and DVD Copy and play with them today.

The trial version is full function, would like to know your opinion about the two programs.:smiley:

[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2660886]Interesting, think I will download the trail for BD and DVD Copy and play with them today.[/QUOTE]

It’s good software.

Have a play with it and let us know what you think.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Just finished backing up the DVD Lockout, movie only and the playback is SWEET.

Finishing up with the BD movie Avatar now.

These two programs are about as simple and straight forward as you can get.

Oh yea, installed and running on Windows 8 Pro retail from Technet subscription so they are definitely win8 compatible.

[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2660921]Just finished backing up the DVD Lockout, movie only and the playback is SWEET.

Oh yea, installed and running on Windows 8 Pro retail from Technet subscription so they are definitely win8 compatible.[/QUOTE]

That’s good to hear. :cool:

I’ve always liked these programs even from the first time I saw them, and as you say they’re very straightforward to use. :iagree:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2660921]Just finished backing up the DVD Lockout, movie only and the playback is SWEET.

Oh yea, installed and running on Windows 8 Pro retail from Technet subscription so they are definitely win8 compatible.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear the news!:stuck_out_tongue:

OK, I am sold.

Past few days I have backed up several titles of BD and DVD movies, mostly new releases and not a single coaster. Playback is flawless, excellent quality in Video and Audio.

So, on the 31st I am going to buy both programs; have to wait for the old retirement check to hit the bank.

Thanks for the great programs.

[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2661193]OK, I am sold.

Past few days I have backed up several titles of BD and DVD movies, mostly new releases and not a single coaster. Playback is flawless, excellent quality in Video and Audio.

So, on the 31st I am going to buy both programs; have to wait for the old retirement check to hit the bank.

Thanks for the great programs.[/QUOTE]You will be happy you did I love the ideal programs and you can’t beat the price for Halloween special either.:slight_smile: