Half of U.K. men would swap sex for 50-inch TV

vbimport

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23070437/

LONDON - Nearly half of British men surveyed would give up sex for six months in return for a 50-inch plasma TV, a survey — perhaps unsurprisingly carried out for a firm selling televisions — said on Friday.

There has to be something wrong with men in the UK. Why not just step down to say a 40 in and have your sex also?

:iagree:

So with that new 150" Panasonic, they would have to give up sex for 18 months then? (Wow).

I hope Marcus doesn’t see this

I personally would not stop making love but not every one is the same!
I wonder how many Ladies would give up sex for some Prada shoes and designer outfits?:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=weedougie;1996584]
I wonder how many Ladies would give up sex for some Prada shoes and designer outfits?:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

I’d give it up for a lifetime supply of burners and good media :bigsmile:…Prada shoes and designer outfits aren’t my thing, hehe :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;1996586]I’d give it up for a lifetime supply of burners and good media :bigsmile:…Prada shoes and designer outfits aren’t my thing, hehe :)[/QUOTE]

You have just proved that everyone has their price.:iagree:

[quote=weedougie;1996584]I personally would not stop making love but not every one is the same!
I wonder how many Ladies would give up sex for some Prada shoes and designer outfits?:bigsmile:[/quote]

Or diamonds, or a lifetime supply of chocolate.

[QUOTE=weedougie;1996592]You have just proved that everyone has their price.:iagree:[/QUOTE]

LOL! But not everyone’s price is the same. :wink:

I haven’t had a boyfriend for awhile (personal choice), so giving up sex for awhile longer or even forever wouldn’t really bother me much. :wink:

I think the situation is a bit different for blokes regarding actually abstaining for a time, from what I’ve heard :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=beef barley;1996599]Or diamonds, or a lifetime supply of chocolate.[/QUOTE]

Yes I forgot about the addictive nature of chocolate.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;1996602]LOL! But not everyone’s price is the same. :wink:

I haven’t had a boyfriend for awhile (personal choice), so giving up sex for awhile longer or even forever wouldn’t really bother me much. :wink:

[B][U]I think the situation is a bit different for blokes regarding actually abstaining for a time, from what I’ve heard[/U][/B] :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

The only thing that would case me to abstain is large amounts of cash seven figures and above.:cool:

[QUOTE=beef barley;1996599]Or diamonds, or a lifetime supply of chocolate.[/QUOTE]

yeah…uh hard decision…because…well for me chocolate is orgasmic by itself…no man needed :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=weedougie;1996606]The only thing that would case me to abstain is large amounts of cash seven figures and above.:cool:[/QUOTE]

Exactly, LOL :bigsmile:…I think blokes need to have “it” (or at least masturbate) a lot more often than us girls. I forget how many times it is exactly, but blokes think about sex a lot more often than we do :bigsmile:

You mean like this?

Yes, women think about sex for maybe 30seconds, once a month.
Guys consciously think about sex for … well… 16hrs a day. Some more, some less, depends on how long they sleep for really :stuck_out_tongue: And then it doesn’t stop there.

But seriously, women don’t explode if they don’t have sex :stuck_out_tongue:

But seriously, women don’t explode if they don’t have sex :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t use that line anymore. :sad:

Seriously, it’s not a guy’s fault. We were given two heads but only enough blood to fill one at a time. Still, I’d hold out for an LCD. :slight_smile: