Hairspray and Ripit4me

I was unable to decrypt Hairspray with Ripit4me.
(I was able to do it with latest DVDFab)

I’d be interested in knowing others experience with Hairspray using Ripit4me. Was anyone able to get Hairspray to work using Ripit4me??

From all I’ve read neither the wizard nor 1-click was able to conquer this title.

Me too, I copied the Full Disk! DVDFab is fabulous!

Ripit4me cannot be expected to backup new titles, it is not being developed anymore. The other programs are doing just fine.

While Ripit4me is not developed anymore, it still works quite well for most other movies.
As a matter of fact, this is the first movie I’ve encountered that Ri4m cant do, and i think Ive read about 1 or 2 others that it cant decrypt.
So, if it can rip 99%+ of the movies, Id say that it is still a viable program.

However, [B]getting back on the topic [/B]of my thread, my specific question was, and still is, what others had actaully experienced trying to rip Hairspray with Ripit4me. Thanks.

R4M crashes right out of the gate for me on this title

Is there a point to be made here? It does not work , the software is not delvoped anymore. Move on to other software that does work LOL.:iagree:

Hmmm… Well, yes, there are several points I was trying to make.
And they are contained and made in post #5 above, which I believe is self explanatory. However, to reiterate the main point, Ripit4me is still an excellent and viable program for over 99% of the movies out there, IMHO. :iagree:

hi everyone, john here, i like to back-up movies, i use ripit4me DVD shrink and nero 7 ultra, no Problem ,til i try to back up hairspray the movie for my wife, rip it 4 me keeps crashing, I was wondering if there any thing out there that can crack it?:frowning:

Thank You

[quote=jamoskeag3;1936730]Hmmm… Well, yes, there are several points I was trying to make.
And they are contained and made in post #5 above, which I believe is self explanatory. However, to reiterate the main point, Ripit4me is still an excellent and viable program for over 99% of the movies out there, IMHO. :iagree:[/quote] You made that point. Your point was that you wanted to know if other had problems with Hairspray and ripit4me. The answer is yes.

Hi there John, welcome to CDF :slight_smile:

Since you’re having a problem with Hairspray, I’ll move your thread to the Copy DVD Movie forum, where you can get more help :slight_smile:

Also renamed your thread to something a bit more descriptive :wink:

R4M will be a no go for this title. Might give DVDFab HD Decrypter a shot and then Nero Recode in lieu of DVD Shrink. A big thumbs up for the latest AnyDVD on this one as well. Cheers

There are few programs that were just updated that backup this disc, AnyDVD6.2.0.1, DVD Fab Platnium 4.0.1.2 and others. AnyDVD is just a decrypter, you will need a burning program also, not the case with Fab Platnium.

You might want to read this:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f62/hairspray-ripit4me-232302/
And this thread also:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/problem-hairspray-232325/

I do agree !I have log file.

Since there are two thread on this same issue, I will merge them. [B]EDIT[/B] Threads merged.

Jamessoskeag3,
Use dvd fab hd decrypter 4012 to get hairspray to hd. Use dvd shrink to analyse. Use dvd shrink reauthor to do movie only. This worked for me. Made a single layer and played all the way through. Tried to post on your thead but kept getting error message.
happy ripping,
The Zip

Thanks for your response.
Unfortunately Ive tried several times with Shrink, to no avail. :frowning:

[quote=zipper88;1936920]Jamessoskeag3,
Use dvd fab hd decrypter 4012 to get hairspray to hd. Use dvd shrink to analyse. Use dvd shrink reauthor to do movie only. This worked for me. Made a single layer and played all the way through. [B]Tried to post on your thread but kept getting error message.[/B]
[B]happy ripping,[/B]
The Zip[/quote]
I will merge this into Jamoskeag3 thread.:iagree: [B]DONE[/B]