Hackers turn tables on file-swapping firms

vbimport

I just posted the article Hackers turn tables on file-swapping firms.

The war against spy and addware continues now the the front with the popular fileswapping programs like Kazaa,Grokster enz enz.

The record companies had their Napster, and the stream of…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/3747-Hackers-turn-tables-on-file-swapping-firms.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/3747-Hackers-turn-tables-on-file-swapping-firms.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

But of course this wont stop companies in adding spyware to their products. I can understand that they want to get their money somewhere but this is definitely not the way to do it. Hurray for people like this Dr. Damn & the people behind Kazaa-lite!

The fact that ad-stripped versions of P2P programs are being distributd over those very P2P networks should really help them in court. “Really, we can’t control what they trade your honor. Look, they even trade an illegallly altered version of our software on our own site!”

AddWare/SpyWare is the SPAM of the 2000’s. Lets hope something gets done about this menace. We still have SPAM. :C On that subject, does ANYONE! actually read that SPAM shit ???

Crying and moaning that their intellectual property is being hijacked when their program is there for the simple purpose of pirating other people’s intellectual property. How hypocritical is that?

Well, how else can they make money but advertisement? If you want free services then they don’t have any other way to earn money. Now if you have hard evidence of spyware that sends out personal information, then there’s a problem. But little pictures flashing on top of KaZaA are no big deal so stop crying over it!

What else did they expect?, the hackers too bow down and admit defeat :4 I think not, I will make one further statement what can be done can be undone, need I make further reference? I think I have said enough :wink: Greetz as usual from The Diplomat :8 The war rages on but there is only one who will rise from the very ashes like the lengendry phoenix :slight_smile:

If it can be created , it can be destroyed!!! :r