Guns N' Roses pirate to plead guilty

vbimport

Looks like the guy who pirated nine songs off the latest Guns N’ Roses album is going to plead guilty to copyright infringement charges.

He originally decided to plead not guilty, but has changed his plea in an attempt to shorten his prison sentence.

http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/15197-Guns-N-Roses-pirate-to-plead-guilty.html

I’m extremely curious to see where he got these music tracks from…

RANDOMOUS
First of all I didn’t know GUN’ N ROSES’S had new
music coming out. I will check it out. As for our freind
he post’s the songs on his own web-site?,and taunt’s the
F.B.I.?[ATTACH]167766[/ATTACH
The picture say’s it all
ZAP.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah, it’s the band’s first album in a loooooooooong time!

FYI: It comes out on Nov. 23 IIRC.

Apparently, most people agree that pissing off the FBI probably wasn’t a good move on his part. I wonder how much jail time he’s going to receive.

jail time? just for upping some songs? that’s ridiculous

Really? The songs were unreleased and they are copyrighted… that’s illegal. Someone, likely an insider, had to steal those songs and give them to Coghill for them to be posted online.

I guess it’s possible this is an elaborate publicity stunt, but the possible jail time certainly is no joke.

If he’s going to prison, then it’s different than the county jail, best believe that shit, LMFAO. And this ain’t GNR, the REAL GNR (the last genuine rock n’ roll band ever) is W. Axl Rose, Slash (Saul Hudson), Izzy Straddlin (Jeff Isabel), Duff McKagan, and last but not least, Steven Adler.

Aint Axle ans Slash a duo anymore?

Slash left a long, long time ago. They were a great song writing team, up there with Lennon/McCartney, Tyler/Perry, and Plant/Page jus to name a few.

From the songs I have heard on the “radio” this album is a HUGE disappointment to me.

Also their will be 14 tracks on the album.

[quote=Ripgut;2160301]Slash left a long, long time ago. They were a great song writing team, up there with Lennon/McCartney, Tyler/Perry, and Plant/Page jus to name a few.[/quote]I feel old now, thanks :slight_smile:

All I want to know is when do I get my free Dr. Pepper!

[QUOTE=tropic;2160914]All I want to know is when do I get my free Dr. Pepper![/QUOTE]

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f1/free-dr-pepper-all-americans-256918/ :slight_smile: :iagree: