Gun Control For Senior Citizens

vbimport

Gun Control. It has already started at Cabela’s…
There was a bit of confusion at the Cabela’s Sporting Goods store this morning.
When I was ready to pay for my purchases of ammo the cashier said, “Strip down, facing me.”
Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun control whackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed.
When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided and Security surrounded me, I found out that she was referring to my credit card… “strip down, facing me”!… Well Duh!

I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.
They need to make their instructions to senior citizens a little bit clearer!

I hope they promptly deleted the footage from the security cameras! :stuck_out_tongue:

:bigsmile::bow::bigsmile:
Good one Uncle Al

Your not supposed to show your “gun” just to get ammo .
I bet the clerk will never be the same.
Other customers either.

I am getting very old. LOL.:bigsmile::bigsmile:

LOL, nice one Alan! :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

I wanted to give it a big LOL too.
Still chuckle when I think about it.
Now I need to find a cute clerk at the ammo counter &
Have some trouble using my credit card so I can get some instructions.

Actually, this wasn’t a Seniors joke at all, originally. It was a blonde antic. It’s how GIRLS GONE WILD was started.

I can’t even get ammo most places anymore because nobody has any. The hoarders come in and buy it all. They have quotas on how many boxes they will sell you at a time, but the shelves are still bare in my area.

[QUOTE=hogger129;2686426]I can’t even get ammo most places anymore because nobody has any. The hoarders come in and buy it all. They have quotas on how many boxes they will sell you at a time, but the shelves are still bare in my area.[/QUOTE]

About the same here .
If it comes down to it I have more than enough for home defense from burglers or anything similar.
Where I would run short is if the “enemy” force was larger . I guess if that happens I will need to hide & shoot carefully. Then take the arms & ammunition I need from the “enemy” .