Guides, Tutorials & FAQ

vbimport

If you have a question, suggestion or need help with one of the guides please feel free to post it here in this thread.

SJ

DVDFab Product Descriptions

Passkey: features, installation, settings FAQ

Common Settings FAQ & Tips

Setting up DVDFab with ImgBurn tutorial

Clean uninstall of DVDFab

Passkey On-the-Fly using ImgBurn

Cleaning DVD/CD

IT HAS BEEN AWHILE SINCE I HAVE DOWNLOADED OR LETS SAY COPIED A MOVIE. I AM USING DVD FAB 8210. AND ALSO THE PASSKEY PROGRAM. BUT I AM HAVING PROBLEMSGETTING IT TO READ THE DVD. I AM DOING WHAT I USE TO DO BUT IT DOES NOT READ IT SO I CAN COPY IT. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS BUT WHEN YOU GET OLDER IT IS HARDER TO READ SMALL LETTERS. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG

[B]Hi FAKINS

Sorry to hear your having trouble, this thread is not the best place to post for help.

Hopefully another staff member will move this to your own thread.

BTW…use bold rather then caps.[/B]

[B]I would start with not using the PassKey at the same time as DVDFab. Also in "Go Advanced" you can increase the Font size without using caps as I did in this thread. If you are having trouble reading while you are typing. IE has a "zoom" function in the lower right corner. Try 150% or 200%.[/B]

WHAT DO I DO WHEN IT SAYS DOUBLE LAYER OR SINGLE LAYER I ONLY WANT A SINGLE LAYER

[QUOTE=FAKINS;2692945]WHAT DO I DO WHEN IT SAYS DOUBLE LAYER OR SINGLE LAYER I ONLY WANT A SINGLE LAYER[/QUOTE]

Choose single layer (DVD-5).

You can set the default for this in Common Settings>>DVD>>DVD Copy under ‘Default output size’.

[B]Wombler[/B]