[Guide]Two Ways to recover deleted & lost data on your iPhone, iPad and iPod

vbimport

Two Ways to recover deleted & lost data on your iPhone, iPad and iPod

“I accidentally lost some notes in my iPhone when I was on vocation in Maldives. Is these a possible way to help me get my lost notes back? Thank you for your help.”

Lost data on your iOS device would be the worst things you do not want to see, especially these data was important to you. But if you just come across the trouble like this customer, what can you do to recover your lost data? Here, with the help of iFonebox, we provide two ways for you to recover your deleted or lost data on your iPhone, iPad and iPod.

iFonebox could help you recover lost data in two ways: directly from ios device and from iTunes backup.

Download the free trail version to have a try.

Below we will take windows version as an example, if you are Mac user, just download the right version and the steps are same.

Part 1: Recover lost data directly from iOS device

iFonebox supports to recover Contacts, Messages, Call History, Notes, Calendar, Reminders and Safari Bookmark directly from scanning your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.

Step 1: Choose Recovery Mode and Start Scanning

Install and launch iFonebox on your computer, connect your device to your computer with USB cable. Then you will see the interface as follows to ask you choose recovery mode. Click “Recovery from iOS Device” to start scanning and analyzing your device.

Step 2: Preview and Recover data

After the scan, you can easily preview all data found on your device in the scan result, including these deleted text content (Contacts, Messages, Call History, Notes, Calendar, Reminders and Safari Bookmark). Choose these data you need and click the “Recover” button on the interface to restore them on your computer.

Part 2: Recover deleted data from iTunes Backup

iFonebox is able to recover Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Contacts, Messages, Message Attachments, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, Voice memos, Safari bookmark from iTunes backup.

Step 1: Choose Recovery Mode

Launch iFonebox and if you have backup files in your iTunes, just choose “Recover from iTunes Backup” as the recovery mode.

Step 2: Choose iTunes Backup

All the iTunes backup files of your iOS Device which has ever synced with iTunes on this computer will be automatically found and listed here.You can select the one you want and click “start-scan” to extract it.

Step 3: Preview and Retrieve iTunes Backup data

On the top side of the window, there is a bar containing tabs of camera roll, photo stream, contacts, messages, call history, calendar, notes, etc. You can click on different tabs to preview items and selectively mark and recover those you want by click the “Recover” button at the at the top-left to save them on your computer.

More articles you may like:

How to recover lost photos from iTunes Backup
How to recover lost iPhone Contacts
How to recover iPhone messages
How to recover lost Notes

We give 30% off only for these customers on Myce.
Win
Mac
Do not miss this chance to own the superb software.:flower:

Wow Dancy, this is a one great thread you made here, great deal also. Passing it on to other people I know with Iphones.:slight_smile: