Guide on purchase of a Laptop

vbimport

Dear All,
I plan to buy a Toshiba Satellite PRO U400-21E laptop. I would appreaciate to receive user opinion on this laptop
Regards
Massomo

it is going to be used by you, and you only, if you are happy with it others opinion shouldn’t matter.
if you ask me would a purchase a jaguar, yes i would.

Features much like a high end netbook, with a larger dispay and dvd drive. Looks very portable, depending battery life.

[QUOTE=co21;2469666]it is going to be used by you, and you only, if you are happy with it others opinion shouldn’t matter. [/QUOTE]
That’s not a fact, that’s your opinion :bigsmile: :flower: Giving each other tips & advice on what to buy is one of the reasons this forum exist, so please try and help this guy out :iagree:

And welcome to the forums smsmassomo! I appreciate your time to ask this question, and I can imagine you are looking for advice from other people on what to do. Unfortunately I don’t have that Laptop, nor do I know something about it, so I can’t help you :o

Very nice dual core CPU (2.1ghz), sweet DVD Drive, only 2 Gb Ram could be upgraded, rather small HDD (160Gb). Display small (13.5") but sharp. List price is high, and I am not sure what OS it ships with. I would sure like to test one. I have laptops with this power or moe but they are over 15". Only if you test one will let you know if you like the keyboard and touch pad. Toshiba’s have a very good repair record.