Guess where Pipemanid has been thread

vbimport

The title says it all…
This is the "Guess where Pipemanid has been(for the past 18 months) thread.

Everybody gets to take as guess as to where he has been for 18 months. When Pipe visits again, he can tell us who is correct… (or full of it)…

My guess is that he was offered a job doing some pipe work for natural gas or propane company overseas.

Maybe he just doesn’t love us anymore…? :sad:

He was locked up in Dr Honeydew´s basement…she did … . . . t h i n g s . . . … to him.

He finally escaped…nah, she got bored and let him crawl out…

:iagree:

Pipemanid was abducted by penguins and forced to work on building their new combined Transantarctic ice-cream-pipeline and water-slide.

Got sucked into a huge computer pipe & is now a “Ghost In The Machine” so beware.

Yo-

He was a figment of our imagination and never really existed in the first place-eh.

I think he moved to Asia, learned Korean and started spamming us:

haoyun199z banned for valve spamming…or, as I said in the report thread:

[QUOTE]Like turd pellets from the arse of a bunny with Diaharea, our valve spammer is back…I think there’s about ten of the little suckers.

[/QUOTE]

He’s been staying at the Vatican as a special guest of the Pope.

[B]Wombler[/B]

He’s underneath a pile of potatoes. :wink:

Are we getting warm yet? :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

my guess is …he was out fishing and ended up …getting froze in …somewhere around the north pole…no electricity or phones or satalites…and its taken him this long to dig out of the ice and get his lil aluminium boat back to civilization

He opened a recording studio in Mussel Shoals.

[B]He eloped with[/B] [I]Airhead[/I] :bigsmile:

http://club.myce.com/member.php?u=11468

He has learned ninja skills and is hiding

[QUOTE=harley2ride;2607320]The title says it all…
This is the "Guess where Pipemanid has been(for the past 18 months) thread.

Everybody gets to take as guess as to where he has been for 18 months. When Pipe visits again, he can tell us who is correct… (or full of it)…

My guess is that he was offered a job doing some pipe work for natural gas or propane company overseas.[/QUOTE]

Hmm. . .he stole your harley and. . . .um . . . . okay that’s all I’ve got.

Playing with his highland cattle. :wink: