GTA3 is DANGEROUS!

vbimport

It is! One get's obsessed with it! :smiley:
I'm currently having difficulties keeping my hands of the shortcut, ahh, GTA3!!!!

GTA I I I! GTA3!!! GTA 1+1+1!!!
You see how dangerous it is?! :cool:

Playing Dukes Of Hazzard already ?

More than an hour driving over ramps anywhere in the city …
i love the slow motion with the cool music on it.

Was playing GTA and some friends watched (never saw the game) and they kept babbling for the entire half hour " play a mission now !" naah… way too cool to fly over ramps…

yeah its dangerous. especially if you are frustrated because it doesnt support your videocard (Gforce2 mx-400)

Totibbs, I’ve got it to work on my GF2 Mx400.

You have to download a certain patch from the Microsoft website. Go into its readme file and read down and it will have the patch’s name. THE URL given doesn’t work anymore. Just get the patch number (something like Q17346) and search for it on Microsoft.com. Download n’ patch. Fixes the display glitches!

And man, I must tell ya, it plays like a beauty on an MX-400!

are you kidding?

Can’t find the download you’re looking for? Change your selection above in “Show Results for” or visit our Related Download Sites page.

i just got gta3 and it’s BLOODY DANGEROUS as when i drive in the game im reckless, but what worries me is that when i drive in real life i try and emulate that $150000 jump across the portland to staunton bridge. its scary, i do grinds along the pavement.

im addicted!!!

i have played about 200 hours (of the PS2 version).

it rocks :smiley:

I still like the original GTA. Almost nothing, with the exception of CS beats it on a LAN. Running over your friends in cartoonish looking cars was such fun…

are you kidding?

Huh? You must mistaken me. I didn’t say the patch was Q17346, I just said the format was something like that.

So here, let me get the actual patch number for you. Ok, I got the actual patch number for you.

Its Q306676.

is it a windowsXP patch?

hope not because Ive Win98SE.

but I think it is :frowning:

It is in fact a WindowsXP screensaver patch which also fixes the game. Sorry, M8. Well, there are still many ways to get WinXP for a ‘cheaper’ price. (I do not endorse piracy in any way, shape, or form. I just notify people of the existence of piracy :wink: )

Originally posted by DanDaMan1487
It is in fact a WindowsXP screensaver patch which also fixes the game. Sorry, M8. Well, there are still many ways to get WinXP for a ‘cheaper’ price. (I do not endorse piracy in any way, shape, or form. I just notify people of the existence of piracy :wink: )

my brother has winxp. but my opinion is: it sucks. so I prefer win98se.
but now Im looking for a win98se patch or a patch for my video-card.

Abit Gforce2 MX-400 64mb + tv out.

OK. Here’s what fixes the game also.

Find a d3d8.dll file that is version 2600.29 or 2600.15. It is an updated DirectX file. How you’re going to find it is up to you, I can’t think of anywhere to get it.

You know what? Download that patch anyways and see if it will do anything. I think it should at least update your Direct3d file to the required version.

Or find a friend that has that d3d8.dll version and copy it over to your c:\windows\system32.

To check the file version, right-click and press properties. Then there should be a tab that shows the file’s information.

WinXP sux? Why do you think so? I like it much better than Win98. WinXP home maybe sucks but the Professional is very good in my opinion.

Wanna see something really funny in GTA3? Then while playing type:

-CHITTYCHITTYBB
-ITSALLGONEMAAAD
-WEAPONSFORALL

:wink: chaos!! :smiley: