GTA Online completely broken

vbimport

I dont know what is going on, but me and countless others cannot play GTA Online. I get to the first tutorial mission. There’s supposed to be a blue marker. It isn’t there. I re-launched GTA Online dozens of times, only to be met by a “Failed to host session” error. Then I cold reboot my PS3 because it froze, and next time I tried, much to my surprise, another screen pops up saying my character has been corrupted. I made another one and now I just get dropped into the city. Now the GTA Online intro no longer appears. My Single Player save is intact however.

Oh well, guess I’m gonna have to wait it out. And my connection is stable, only took 2 min. to download the 1.01 GTA V patch.

Update: Logged back in a couple of days later, had to download another patch (v1.02) and it works perfect now. :iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

[QUOTE=nemesis_007;2703087]Update: Logged back in a couple of days later, had to download another patch (v1.02) and it works perfect now. :iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear you’re sorted and thanks for reporting back as that might help others.

[B]Wombler[/B]