Gsa-h55n Super Slow Reading Speed

vbimport

[qanda]This thread is about the LG GSA-H55N. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Hi all,

As the title said. I’ve GSA-H55N with a really slow reading speed. Current driver is 1.05 and my comp is win XP SP3 with 1.5G ddr.

Is there a way I can improve the reading speed on this drive?

Thank you in advance.
Billy

Read speeds aren’t that fast with the LG series drives but a great speed burner. I’ll PM you with the link as it is to my server and I don’t want an overload. This will be the patched firmware you want.

First, thank you so much Dr. I’ll follow your instruction and get back with you.
Yes, you are right about LG burner is great but when ti comes to read, hmmmm…

Thank you again for your help.

[QUOTE=bnguyen;2096715][qanda]This thread is about the LG GSA-H55N. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Hi all,

As the title said. I’ve GSA-H55N with a really slow reading speed. Current driver is 1.05 and my comp is win XP SP3 with 1.5G ddr.

Is there a way I can improve the reading speed on this drive?

Thank you in advance.
Billy[/QUOTE]

You can get the firmware for your drive, and then patch it with MCSE, and you are ready to go, it’s very simple, just follow the instructions that you will find here.

I have a feeling that the DMA mode went into PIO though with 3x ripping speed right now. We’ll see though.

Thank you Vroom and Dr. Who, I follow the Dr. Who instruction and now my H55N is able to read at 14X. Yeah, it is dramatic increased after the flashed.

Once gain, thanks Vroom and I very much appreciated the help provided from Dr. Who