I cannot even choose the burner drive as a destination.
Steps I have taken to set up the burner
1) I connected the drive via the USB cable.
2) The OS recognised the new hardware.
3) It set up the USB Composite Device, The Human Interface device.
4) It set up Cypress AT2LP RC42 and requested a driver.
5) I installed the driver and it was installed as a USB Storage Controller AT
6) The USB Disk was installed and is displayed in the device manager
Problem: The USB drive is not recognised or displayed in file manager. It is not displayed in any program.