Ok, I’ve read a lot (I think) and I’d like to ask some questions, sorry for my ignorance but there are some things I can’t understand :a
Well, let’s get start it:
- I’ve got a LG GSA-4120B rev. A102. First question: I haven’t changed firmware yet due to the unit is writing fine, but I cannot see the drop down list “Booksetting” in Nero web(1) (see bellow). Is that the problem, the firmware?
- Looking into Kenshin web(3) site, I’ve seen there’s a new version A115, but the one mentioned in web(1) was A104, so will the alexnoe bitsetting patch work with that firmware?
- (a little stupid). Does the patch (alexnoe) work in winxp pro?
- Once a drive is flashed (once firmware’s changed), can it be flashed again and again? Is there anyway of backing up the older one in case the new fails?
- I’m not interested in changing booktype to +rw, so forget that part. I only mentioned that site due to the pictures of the dropdown list. Here’s mine: