Ok, I've read a lot (I think) and I'd like to ask some questions, sorry for my ignorance but there are some things I can't understand :a
Well, let's get start it:
1. I've got a LG GSA-4120B rev. A102. First question: I haven't changed firmware yet due to the unit is writing fine, but I cannot see the drop down list "Booksetting" in Nero web(1) (see bellow). Is that the problem, the firmware?
2. Looking into Kenshin web(3) site, I've seen there's a new version A115, but the one mentioned in web(1) was A104, so will the alexnoe bitsetting patch work with that firmware?
3. (a little stupid). Does the patch (alexnoe) work in winxp pro?
4. Once a drive is flashed (once firmware's changed), can it be flashed again and again? Is there anyway of backing up the older one in case the new fails?
5. I'm not interested in changing booktype to +rw, so forget that part. I only mentioned that site due to the pictures of the dropdown list. Here's mine:
Webs: web1, web2 & web3