Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Grrrrrrr ?

?

Wait for the poll ! :bigsmile:

The problem here is that I don’t know how to pronouce any of them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Buy a comic then :stuck_out_tongue: They’re full of this sort of catchy phrases.

So … back to the poll… what’s your favourite comic shouting ?

Hmmm. Comic books in English are not imported. Only Japanse “manga” (manhwa) books are directly imported or translated. The latest I’ve read is One-Piece, a story of pirate king adventure. They all sound alien to me. :slight_smile:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrowing older day-by-day. It is sad but true.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrowling like an ageing wolf.
While time is Grrrrrrrrrrrrrinding you.

Defiantly Grrrrrrrrrrrrr and it’s not even in the poll. :sad:

Aaaaarrrgh !

Rrrroaaaaarr!! :D:cool:

Ribbit.

I like Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm boobies.

FFfffaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrcccckkkkkk!

Def: Expression of disgust when something goes wrong.
Eg: Hitting your thumb with a hammer. Or when the damn barbie explodes for no apparent reason.

Well, that confirms debro screams like a girl when hit by a plastic toy hammer.

I was in fact referring to a brick BBQ which had been topped up with a few litres of fuel. However, I can’t think of many better things in life than exploding barbie dolls :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait, I can! A patch/utility to turn my measly LDW811 into an 832!

WTH? No Poll option for Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! :a

Mine would defenetly be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!, that’s why say when i run out of weed…

Oink ! :bigsmile:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck !

my personal favorites (or favourites if you want) are the short noises made on impact, they can often be overlayed to movies creating much enjoyment, such as Spiderman, the scene where peter swings for the first time into the brick wall. Adding a (mert!) extends the humor of the scene, and you can even add an (oeif!) as he hits the ground! for additional laughs you can even add a quiet whining complaint about one’s internal organs, my favorite is “my spleen!”

I’m in love. :wink: