Grown Ups

I am having trouble backing up my copy of Grown Ups.I am using
DVD FAB 8.0.3.5 Please help me.:

Has anyone else out there had any trouble with this movie? (Grown Ups)

Since your question is about DVDFab and this particular movie, I’m moving your thread to the DVDFab subforum.

No problem using Ver 7.0.9.3 DVDFab Paid version

[QUOTE=erniereed;2556023]I am having trouble backing up my copy of Grown Ups.I am using
DVD FAB 8.0.3.5 Please help me.:[/QUOTE]

Hi erniereed

Welcome to the forum :flower:

This movie was released back in June if I remember right, I can’t recall anyone having trouble with this movie title so maybe the DVD needs cleaning, when does it fail to copy :confused: during the copy to HDD ro the burn process ? also do you have Pathplayer set as enabled or disabled ?

I got it to go thanks for the help it went using dvdfab 7.0.9.3

[QUOTE=erniereed;2556080]I got it to go thanks for the help it went using dvdfab 7.0.9.3[/QUOTE]
Glad to hear you got it using v7093 :clap: most of us long time users still have older versions on our system just for this reson :iagree:

8.0.3.5 did this movie just fine for me today, it would help if the next time you have a problem to let us know what the problem is

[QUOTE=erniereed;2556024]Has anyone else out there had any trouble with this movie? (Grown Ups)[/QUOTE]
i just burned it using DVDFab, and it turned out GREAT!
using version 8.0.5.0 (if that matters?)
when I burn, I have the best success if I set it to burn at the slowest available speed.
I’ve had alot of problems burning DVDs’ lately (especially with DVDFab), until i finally discovered that my burn speed was set to the default of "recommended"
so like i said, i turned the speed down to 2.2X and everything has been fine and dandy since (keeping fingers crossed) (knocking on wood)
:LOL:

hope this helps ya?