Groups message at top of page

Interest is spelt interest not interst :wink:

Cheers

Oh and at top of Nero SDK Discussion Forum it says “The forum is monitored by Ahead engineers”

This is no longer true.

Thx

Thread moved to Forum Talk, where Admins are more likely to see it :wink:

Very disappointing to not have had a response or action.

All forums I have moderated or been admin at would ensure this type of post had very quick action…

[quote=unison;2058147]Very disappointing to not have had a response or action.

All forums I have moderated or been admin at would ensure this type of post had very quick action…[/quote]

Hi :slight_smile:
Maybe they’re like me.
I can’t see message.
I don’t know if that’s down to using the old format or one of my programs blocking such.
No doubt some one will get round to it… Eventually. :rolleyes:

[quote=unison;2053673]Interest is spelt interest not interst :wink:

Cheers

Oh and at top of Nero SDK Discussion Forum it says “The forum is monitored by Ahead engineers”

This is no longer true.

Thx[/quote]
It says it is [B]Monitored[/B], that does not mean they are here to give technical help. I can assure you , they monitor this forum closely.

I can assure you they don’t. They have confirmed this to me via email.

[QUOTE=unison;2053673]Interest is spelt interest not interst :wink:
[/QUOTE]
I must be blind, but I cannot find what you are referring to. Could you please post a screenshot?

[QUOTE=unison;2058147]Very disappointing to not have had a response or action.

All forums I have moderated or been admin at would ensure this type of post had very quick action…[/QUOTE]Sorry to disappoint you. There are only a few people that can edit this kind of stuff. Seaking for myself, I have been out of the country and will leave again shortly. This is only a small thing and there are bigger issues that needed resolving. Nevertheless, it is good that you reported it and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.

The groups message has gone now. It was a message at top of board about new groups feature, not such a big deal.

The nero/ahead thing is more important as it annoys me that the claim is support is available here and there is none…