Green Screen While Recoding

Hi all I have a registered version of AnyDVD 6.0.9.2 and I am wanting to backup my copy of “The Lake House” I have tried using DVD Decrypter, Clone DVD, DVD Shrink, Nero Recode and tried ripping straight to the HD. Whenever I go to do this it shows a “GreenScreen” when re-coding I have tried everything but with little success. i know that AnyDVD is working and the message is as follows: Does anyone have any ideas so that I might be able to back up my movie. Any assistance would be most helpful.

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.0.9.2)
Drive (Hardware) Region: 4

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1314672 sectors (2567 MBytes)
Total size: 2329815 sectors (4550 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: LAKE_HOUSE
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 4!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to Title 1!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 4!

Welcome to the forum :flower:

I’ll move this to ‘Copy DVD’ forum here… you’ll probably get better help :slight_smile:

A “green screen” usually means that you don’t have the correct codec installed to play the media type. Is the final outcome green or is it just in the little preview window? Have you tried playing a copy on a standalone player?

Do you have a software DVD player installed on your computer?

Thanks for your kind welcome ! The green screen appeared in the preview screen of all. After much hunting around I am pleased to say that I was able to over come this issue, unfortunatley not with AnyDVD, I used RipIt4Me and then used DVD Decrypter, then Nerorecode to recode. Really strange, but I had the outcome that I was wanting, just a shame that it did not appear to work with AnyDVD even when I ripped it to my HD and went to play in in my DVD player just black screen, all other programs showed green screen. Anyway thank you very much for your assistance, I am still interested in what I might be able to do differently for next time.