Great Product..Support Sucks

In process of upgrading to ver 1.3 computer lost or whatever key code. I had saved it in a text file . So I put it in and now still does ot work. Have put it in a least a dozen times and nothing.
It is not easy to put in a code that contains 174 characters. I have contacted company twice requesting a code and have not had any response. Has been 36 hours since last request. To compound the problem I have moved and have a new ISP since purchasing the product. So the “e-mail key” don’t work. Cannot get e-mail from former ISP…Any help from anyone would be appreciated. Maybe someone has inside track to company personnel. :confused:

Just a thought … did you save your receipt as a text file ( … on a floppy perhaps??) when you bought DVD2ONE?

If you have, I suggest you email it as proof of purchase.

If you have lost this too, I seriously doubt you’ll get a new code to input in.

I don’t want to sound flip about it … but you may just have to put this unfortunate series of events down to the most incredible bad luck.

We read every mail we get, unfortunaly we do get a lot of mail. So probaly your email is still somewhere in the system.

The resend code button on our homepage does send the code to the email adres you give in but only if that email adress is in our system.

We are very suspicious about sending code’s to people who say their email adress is changed, because we have a lot of bogus requests (people trying to nick other peoples codes)
Therefor we need that worldpay transaction id that came along with the registration, that in combination with your registration name gives us a valid combo for resending your code.

Originally posted by barefootx6

It is not easy to put in a code that contains 174 characters. :confused:

Why dont you copy and paste it?:confused:

thats what i always do,works every time. BTW,support is excellent here.

:a Program does not allow to past code !

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ken.W

Just a thought … did you save your receipt as a text file ( … on

No, I did not save any of this. I get tons of mail a day and must have deleted it out. The only thing I have is the sn# in a text file.

??? - Not true - I have copy/pasted the serial many times when reinstalling windows or moving dvd2one onto one of my other computers.

I answer all inquiries on how to change an email address. If you did not get any reply, that most likely means you did not provide a valid reply address.

Erwin

I sent in to support two e-mails with old and new e-mail address. If i need to will send again. Just tell me were to send.

It sure does, I’ve never had a problem cutting and pasting this code, as I’ve upgraded my computers/laptop.

As far as customer support, knock on wood I’ve never had to use it, but from the quick responses from the moderators here I’m very impressed!

Great, reliable program, keep it up guys.

You are right… I love the program. I had to resort to using Shrink when 2One was not working It is ok but sooooo slow. Besides I just want the movie. I started this project a couple weeks ago of backing up my movies. Have not had any problems with 2One.
Anyway I figured how to paste sn# and everything is fine. Also,
I thank everyone for their response

Whoever is having trouble with getting registration codes e-mailed is not doing something right. When I ordered dvd2one, the code immediately came to me, and once I misplaced (read deleted :stuck_out_tongue: ) the e-mail and they sent me a replacement e-mail right away! I love these guys, and their software is a joy to work with. BTW, copy/paste works just fine in the registration box.