Great News! Digiarty is giving away Halloween DVD ripper software to Windows and Mac users now!

vbimport

Halloween is coming soon. Trick or treat? To celebrate this Halloween season, Digiarty is launching the grandest Halloween giveaway and great discounts for both Windows and Mac users from now to Nov. 4, 2013. :clap:

For Windows users:
Giveaway product: WinX DVD Ripper Platinum (Halloween Edition)

Main functions:
*No.1 fast DVD ripper with the best image sound effects in the World.
*Rip any DVDs to iPhone(5S/5C), iPad, Android(HTC, Samsung, Kindle Fire), WP8, Surface, etc.

• Convert DVD to play with media players in AVI, MP4, FLV, WMV, MKV, M2TS, MPEG, etc.
  • Clone DVD to ISO image/Folder and copy full title/main content of DVD to MPEG-2 file

Get it: http://www.winxdvd.com/giveaway/

For Mac users:
Giveaway product: MacX DVD Ripper Pro Halloween Edition

Main functions:

• Converter homemade and encrypted DVD to MP4, MOV, AVI, MPEG, FLV, H.264, etc on Mac OS
  • Rip DVD to iPhone 5S/5C, iPad Mini, iPod, Android, HTC, Samsung, PSP, etc
  • Rip ISO 9660 image to any video format.
  • Trim, crop, merge video segment, add external subtitle to video.
  • Extract audio and snapshot images from DVD and save as ringtone and wallpaper

Get it here: http://www.macxdvd.com/giveaway/giveaway.htm

Surprising treat in the scary carnival! Do not miss such golden chance to get more money saved. Once again, the activity will be closed on Nov. 4, 2013. Talk less and move more. Let’s go!

Nice post, Monica! Everyone is welcome to join in this Halloween party:)

I’m a licensed user,but I think I’m gonna install this version for the looks…:bigsmile:
Digiarty likes to change the theme a bit with his halloween versions…:stuck_out_tongue:
Too bad that the Blu-Ray products are discontinuated…:frowning:

Another awesome gift from our friends at Digiarty Software. Thank you.:wink:

That’s excellent Monica!

Thanks for running this promotion and I’ll see if I can make our members more aware of this.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Awesome!

[QUOTE=Wombler;2705447]That’s excellent Monica!

Thanks for running this promotion and I’ll see if I can make our members more aware of this.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Wombler,

we will be grateful if you help us promote our Halloween campaign. Thanks in advance! :flower: