Great deals on TY media (ex. 8X DVD-R, $22.40/100 shipped)

Neato.com is running a Free Shipping promotion until 07/26. That combined with a 20%-off coupon code (DHFR) makes for some pretty good prices on TY Premium discs.

TY 8x DVD-R silver thermal printable - $22.40/100 shipped
TY 8x DVD-R white inkjet printable - $27.74/100 shipped
TY 16x DVD-R watershield inkjet - $26.83/100 shipped

etc, etc.

They sell other brands as well, but I usually stick to TY. I’ve ordered from them several times over the last 2-3 years with no problems. They ship from CT, which is a nice change from the usual California dealers since I’m on the east coast as well. Shipping is always fast (this last order shipped within 6 hours of ordering).

(And no, I don’t work for Neato. Just a very satisfied repeat customer. :))

Good catch but the watershield are 50 packs.

Yo-

If you post a deal - it is customary around here to also post the link(s) to help others easily find what you are talking about-eh

Example:

http://www.neato.com/catalog/DVD-R,21.htm

or

http://www.neato.com/catalog/DVDR,22.htm

Thanks for posting the deal DW1650 and thanks to bigmike7 for posting the links
I went ahead and ordered another 500 TYG02 printable’s to go with the several
other 100’s of TYG02’s I have stashed away here because you can never have
too many TYG02’s around. LOL!!! :bigsmile:

Thanks for the info DW1650, also thanks bigmike7. I just picked up a 100pk of TY TO2’s
for $30.90 which is a pretty good price these days.
budzos

I guess when they say between 7/14/09 and 7/26/09, they’re not including 7/26/09 since it’s not giving me the free shipping.

[QUOTE=krkdnose;2408153]I guess when they say between 7/14/09 and 7/26/09, they’re not including 7/26/09 since it’s not giving me the free shipping.[/QUOTE]

same here

I ended up placing the order anyway, even though it wasn’t giving me the free shipping. I got an email from them today saying they had experienced “technical difficulties” on Sunday that resulted in the free shipping not showing up, and that they were refunding the shipping charge.

Thanks for the heads up, DW1650. These ended up being the cheapest TYs I’ve gotten in quite a while.

[QUOTE=krkdnose;2408874]I ended up placing the order anyway, even though it wasn’t giving me the free shipping. I got an email from them today saying they had experienced “technical difficulties” on Sunday that resulted in the free shipping not showing up, and that they were refunding the shipping charge.

Thanks for the heads up, DW1650. These ended up being the cheapest TYs I’ve gotten in quite a while.[/QUOTE]

Glad they got it straightened out for you and gave you a refund on the shipping charges that was pretty nice of them to do that
because it saved you some $$$$. :iagree: Yeah that was a great price on TY media a lot cheaper than the last ones I bought were and
I hope they have another sale like that again very soon so I can stock up on TO2’s also to go with the TYG02’s I have now. :clap:

Fry’s Electronics has major brand LCD on sale with very attractive prices plus Free “Blue-Ray” player.

[QUOTE=TheCoffeePolice;2408583]same here[/QUOTE]

They fixed my order and I got free shipping…nice people…friendly service. Saved a bunch, too.