Great burning program

I just posted the article Great burning program.

Our Affiliate DivideZero writes about a new program:

"I have created a powerful program to read unreadable tracks. It can copy CD’s into a HD-file (like Blindread). This program has…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/267-Great-burning-program.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/267-Great-burning-program.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Please send it to me

your advertisemment about :Great burning program
Posted by DoMiN8ToR on Sunday 20 February 2000

Our Affiliate DivideZero writes about a new program:

"I have created a powerful program to read unreadable tracks. It can copy CD’s into a HD-file (like Blindread). This program has successfully backed up the following games:

• Flight Simulator 2000
  • Office 2000
  • Midtown Madness
  • Windows 2000 Professional
  • Expandable
  • Motocross Madness
  • Age of Empires 2
  • Revolt
  • Sega Rally Play And Setup Disk
  • Half Life
  • Colin McRae Rally
  • Others…

For now this program is only compatible with PC-format CD’s, it might encounter problems during PSX-CD read. But, where Blindread (v2.3 and v3.0) failed to copy Rally Championship, this program succeeded! This program is available at the utils section, or direct download it here. You can visit the author’s page here. If you have successfully copied a game with this util, please let me know at this address"

is very interested.

thanks to provide me with a demo

eric

hello.
very interested in the prog.
plz could u send me the prog by e-mail.

Very interested in the program to read unreadable disks, please please send me a copy or tell where i can download it from. Thanks.

I am interested tell me where I can download it from

Hey just wondering if you could send me a copy of that program? thanx.

WaD uP! yo cha site is wicket…n can cho tell me where i can download da psx program?!? danz

Have been looking for a program like this to make a backup of my Age of Empires 2 game (have kids) and to would like to know how to get a copy of you program, please let me know. Thanks.

Where can I find a copy of your CD burning program? Tks in advance michele.lepora@usa.net

Very interested in the program to read unreadable disks, please please send me a copy or tell where i can download it from. Thanks. :4

Where can i find this program

:slight_smile: where can i download it? or get it?

i’m so interested in your program, can i please have a copy. can you send it by email or tell me where to download it. thanks. ivanba@telnor.net

Hi I would like to get the URL for your program. Have anyone got it please respond to me. el@bigfoot.com

sounds good can you send me a copy?

can you please send me a copy to try mjoinson@hotmail.com

Hi. You all can get this possibly at http://www.cdrsoft.cc/

great idea, please email me the address of the program at makaveli610@yahoo.com

How to burn Cd,s which are audio cd,s, but when you try to burn them there are no wav. files. You can burn the data files and they only can be played on the pc with a streaming inside player. On a common Cd player in stereorack it does not play! Clone cd have I tried and you get cda. files which can not be converted to wav. files. There are no copy protections with a copyprotection prog scanned. What is this for NEW copy PROTECTION SYSTEM??? Like to know how to burn them to wav. files, and how to do so. Please help me out. These files are on the CD total 47 MB space. autorun.inf cactuspj.exe data16.bml pjstream.dll yucca.cds so no wav. files are there and no mp3 files Strange, who knows the answer Thanx in advance, joe.