Graphics Card Drivers

vbimport

how can i tell what version drivers i have for my graphics card (GF3 ti200) ?

i want to know 'cos if i have old ones i will install the new drivers from the 'Sparkle' web page :slight_smile:

go to download.com and download the catchup software. its really useful for any software you have on your computer.

Originally posted by shuebhussain
[B]how can i tell what version drivers i have for my graphics card (GF3 ti200) ?

i want to know 'cos if i have old ones i will install the new drivers from the ‘Sparkle’ web page :slight_smile: [/B]
Go in Device Manager, Display Adapter, video card’s properties, Driver Tab. There you should have the driver version (ie: NVidia 2832]. Then you can check on your card’s homepage for a new driver if any :wink:

no, it doesn’t say there…

What OS are you using? With more info we might be able to pinpoint the location of the desired info.

Originally posted by shuebhussain
no, it doesn’t say there…
You can find that there at least in win98, Me, XP. If it is any other os you use pls let us know :wink:

Device manager is reffered as system devices in win98, Me, though, so you should keep that in mind. In both cases, one way of getting there is right clicking on my computer and chosing properties.

i am running win 98se amd it refers to device manager??

any way here is exactly what it says on the dispaly adapter’s driver tab:

NVIDA GeForce3 Ti 200

Provider: NVIDA
Date: 9-14-2001

to view details about the driver…

Does this therefore seem weird to you??

You forgot to click on ‘driver file details’, that could give you some supplementary information.

On my card I have an extra tab in the Display Properties window (clicking on the “advanced” button) that you normally access by right-clicking on the desktop.

HTH.

Originally posted by 83bj60
HTH.

Yes it does. Thanks