Graphics card broken?

vbimport

my graphics card it Intel® 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller

need any more stuff details ask me

about a year a go when i was playing counterstrike the game went slow and it went all laggy and for like 1 year before that it was fine. now all my games go all slow and laggy like age of empires 3 the new 1 when i go over water the whole screen takes ages to move and it goes all slow

how do i fix it?

anwser me

Hello,

Additional installed software running in the background (since you installed the game) can cause slowdowns in performance. So can spyware running in your computer.

i deleated all my spyware nothing happens

can any 1 else help me and how do i reinstall my graphics card?

or how do i update them

were is the help

wat a crap website i dont even get any help been here for hours!!!

dude, no one is going to help you if you keep that attitude up

The problem is that very few members of these forums even use your particular graphics setup - in fact, most of us use dedicated AGP or PCI-Express x16 graphics cards. In your particular case, your “graphics card” is actually integrated on your system’s motherboard and core-logic chipset, and it steals some of the system memory for itself. What’s more, many such setups cannot be upgraded at all because they have no AGP or PCI-Express x16 slot, only legacy PCI slot(s). Also, in your case, newer games will bog down your system because they simply can’t run well on that integrated “graphics card” - too slow.

People here offer help voluntarily, and that attitude isn’t going to get you help any quicker. :cop:

Although a kind person above has managed to overlook that and offer some help. :slight_smile:

? any 1