Graphic card overheating

vbimport

Hello.
My graphic card is overheating everytime if i run any 3D application. I have downloaded HWmonitor and i saw my graphic card fan is running on 40% (1800 RPM) so it can’t cool it before overheat. :frowning:
I need an application or tutorial how to accelerate my graphic card fan. i need min. 70%. Thanks for response and sorry for my english.

Welcome to the forums warmos.

While you might get some answers in the Newbie forum, I think you’ll get more information, more quickly if I move your question into our Hardware forum. I’ll leave a redirect in the Newbies so you can find your thread easily.

What is your Graphic card?

[QUOTE=warmos;2594202]Hello.
My graphic card is overheating everytime if i run any 3D application. I have downloaded HWmonitor and i saw my graphic card fan is running on 40% (1800 RPM) so it can’t cool it before overheat. :frowning:
I need an application or tutorial how to accelerate my graphic card fan. i need min. 70%. Thanks for response and sorry for my english.[/QUOTE]

Knowing what GPU and O/S your running would help first to identify what is is the problem also as well as the motherboard type???

There is no software that can improve efficiency of cooling fan. If the fan is cluttered with dust the only way to improve performance is cleaning (with a can of compressed air) or installing a new fan.

Given the problems (and costs) that replacing fan give, maybe is easier (and cheap) to get a new card.

As others have asked : Would need to know what card you have in order to help.

I use the evga precision tool to adjust my fan speed.