Graphic card driver

vbimport

Hi there, I need drivers for my ATI rage Xl 128 Pro PCI running in windows Vista 32bit.I know this card is no longer supported by ATI but I am trying to see if my old “clunker” could run a bit faster. I have HP/Compaq Pentium 4 Running with 1.5 Gigs of ram.

Hi and Welcome!

the only driver option are drivers that are installed by Vista. In case Vista does not have drivers built in, then either ditch Vista or ditch the card.

Michael

[QUOTE=Princephillip60;2479465]Hi there, I need drivers for my ATI rage Xl 128 Pro PCI running in windows Vista 32bit.I know this card is no longer supported by ATI but I am trying to see if my old “clunker” could run a bit faster. I have HP/Compaq Pentium 4 Running with 1.5 Gigs of ram.[/QUOTE]

Since we don’t know the exact model your computer is will make it hard to give more help? Maybe check the hp site and see if they still have a link to your computer model and they might have a video driver on there as well. Cause if you can’t find it on ATI site then HP site is your only chance to find a driver for your computer.

QUOTE=coolcolors;2479478Cause if you can’t find it on ATI site then HP site is your only chance to find a driver for your computer.[/QUOTE]Forget it :wink:
HP is the last company to support a rather new OS for 8 yrs old hardware. And why should they have drivers for a piece of fossile hardware that has been abandoned by the original manufacturer years ago?

Michael

There hasn’t been a rage 128 product since 2002, so no dice for Vista.