Grand Theft Auto Vice City is EVIL

I played GTA Vice City this past weekend…and have decided it is evil.

After about 5 hours of gameplay, I went to the mall.

Immediately upon seeing a bus, I had the urge to yank the driver out and barrel down the street at max speed bashing into cars.

When I got to the mall, I wanted to throw elbows and punches at people…people who have done nothing but simply walked down the same pathway of the mall as I did.

Next, when I saw a motorcycle… My heart rate shot through the roof and I wanted to knock the driver off, steal it, and do stupid jumps that would surely get me killed in real life.

This game is addictive…I have to hold back this urge of doing violence upon the world now. Evil has been infused into my soul!

have you gotten a helicopter yet? They are so fun to fly!! I like sending the helicopter in a barrel role and making the blade mow people down when i hit the ground.

I also love being suicidal on the crotch rocket. Going 130mph and ramming into a guy on a harley. So much fun.

But i think its more addictive than it is evil. The people whoi say it is evil are the mothers and fathers who wan their children to be perfect. If you check out gta3.com, there’s an article on police buying gta3 to see if it influenced the dc sniper.

Come on its just a game!

Any chance that Vice City will be released or playable on the PC?

Most likely it will be. Rockstar wants to squeese every $ out of it before they are done…
And to those who’s gonna say “It’s a PS2 EXCLUSIVE!” I say well that’s what they said about GTA3 and we all know what happened then… :slight_smile:

/me wants GTA4 to PC now!

Well, It was disturbing when I came across this brutal attack on someone we all know here at CDFREAKS.COM on the GTA 3 version of the Grand Theft Auto series:

Well…I was going to put a link up…but I guess geocities blocks that now (I haven’t use it in over a year…oh well)…

Does anyone know a good website that hosts images for free? Ones that can be linked to?

Originally posted by Airhead

And to those who’s gonna say “It’s a PS2 EXCLUSIVE!” I say well that’s what they said about GTA3 and we all know what happened then… :slight_smile:

yes, it did come out for the pc. finally. as a horribly ported monster. more than a year after the original had run its course. plus, though…its awesome, and you should go get it now :stuck_out_tongue:

well if they don’t port it to pc, we will be forced to either buy a ps2 or build super computers and run an emulator.

For the PC version look at the approx same date next year for it

Vice City was released on PS2 in October…same as GTA3’s PS2 Release date (tho my date is going off speculation, not offical)

well gta 3 pc came out in may of this year, so i wouldn’t be surprised if its may of next year before it comes out.

On a side not, may 2003 is when matrix reloaded comes out.:bigsmile:

I can’t wait for Vice City to come out for PC, so that I may laugh at all around me who lack the nessecary video processing power to run it! ALL SHALL BASK IN THE POWER OF MY GEFORCE 4!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

…Sorry I just played GTA Vice City and that whole thing about evil being infused into my soul has occured.

i can play gta3 with my geforce two, so whoop dee doo…

the people over at gtaforums.com say jan of 03, now lets just hope r* farkin port the thing better than gta3…

ohh i can’t wait…

Originally posted by lithie
[B]the people over at gtaforums.com say jan of 03, now lets just hope r* farkin port the thing better than gta3…

ohh i can’t wait… [/B]

Me neither… and I kinda hope it is released on 31-12, so I can play it on newyears day (cause that day is really boring…)…

i doubt they’d have it ported in two months. Took 6 months for gta3

BadASCII,

did you want to pick up some hookers too?! :smiley:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]

Me neither… and I kinda hope it is released on 31-12, so I can play it on newyears day (cause that day is really boring…)… [/B]

Boring? How? Oh ,wait you are not Russian. :slight_smile: We get presents and get drunk on that day so it is not boring in the least. :smiley:

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
[B]

Boring? How? Oh ,wait you are not Russian. :slight_smile: We get presents and get drunk on that day so it is not boring in the least. :smiley: [/B]

We don’t get any presents (that’s what xmas was made for) but we do drink a lot on 31-12 (well some of us;))… 1-1 is newyearsday, the day when everybody is tired and having a headache. That doesn’t count for me :slight_smile:

Sinterklaas (5 dec.) is made for presents, Christmas for a tree and 31 dec. for the fireworks :slight_smile:

Well my friend this is the “magic” with this game:KILL THEM ALL IF YOU WANT MONEY!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Of course GTA 3 is better!!!:cool:

I dunno, there’s something about brutally mashing some guy’s face in while he’s driving his motorcycle that seems to make Vice City just a bit better than GTA 3