Gran Turismo 4 backed up on HD

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot but I figured more people would see it here.

This is from http://www.ps2nfo.com/ and only works for the DMS4Pro but with this being done I am pretty sure everything else will soon fall into place

Thanks to TeamToxic but I will have to wait for the next fix just thought that I would pass this great news along

Update: The readme files for Toxic BiOS 1.3 (ToxicBIOS-1.3.zip, 773 KB) and Toxic OS 0.3 (ToxicOS-0.3.zip, 1.89 MB) are now available, and NOW the binaries are available as well on IRC EFnet #PS2Ownz!

We are only hours away from the next BIG TOXiC release (on IRC EFnet #PS2Ownz), but until that time we have received confirmation ahead of the updated features that TOXiC OS v0.3 will contain, many of which are currently unavailable from any other mod-chip beyond the DMS4 Pro product range! Without further ado, here they are:

[ul]
[li]It is now possible to launch your PS2/PSX games and DVD movies off disc[/li] directly from within ToxicOS, bringing ToxicOS one step closer to being a
full OS replacement for the standard PS2 browser.
[li]DVD-9 games such as Gran Turismo 4 are now playable from the HDD.[/li][li]48-bit LBA support added, while keeping support for 28-bit applications[/li] on the same HDD (such as the Sony browser upgrade).
[li]Many compatibility fixes for playing games from the HDD have been included.[/li][li]Support has been added for DVD+R dual layer media, making DMS4 the worlds[/li] first modchip to support dual layer backups.
[li]Support for the V12 IDE HDD hack for those daring enough to attempt it [/li][li]Configuration screen added to ToxicOS where both modchip and OS settings[/li] can be manipulated. This has made the standard Toxic config menu obsolete.
[li]Games installed via ToxicOS now show an icon in the updated PS2 browser.[/li][li]Fixed Devolution mode with unlicensed memory cards (MM16 etc).[/li][li]Many other miscellaneous changes and fixes. [/li][/ul] Below are the changes and updates to TOXiC BiOS v1.3 as well:

[ul]
[li]Added support for DVD+R dual layer media, making DMS4 the worlds first[/li] modchip to support dual layer backups.
[li]Fixed devolution mode with MM16 cards[/li][li]Fixed booting PSX games which do not have SYSTEM.CNF [/li][/ul]

Great work rfjr23 many thanks for the info