Got Q4 and F.E.A.R CD Version

Both CD versions and Made images with ClonceCD the last version of it. It doesn’t Work. All my previous games works fine when i mount the image, but this time it’s not WORKING :sad: HELP please some find something ASAP

Ok i got myself this program Called GameJack Version 5
And so far i’m testing it out, It’s taking me a while to make a Quake 4 Image
I’ve done my FEAR image but i haven’t tested it out yet, i need to wait Quake 4 to finish. As soon as i test it, I will post again and say if it Works or NOT.

Well you’ll need antiblaxx to play FEAR with a mounted image. Quake 4 I’m not sure I bought the DVD version and I just have been leaving the DVD in the drive the last couple days because I’ve been playing it so much. Do a search on google for antiblaxx to find it.
BTW Quake4 kicks butt. Makes Doom 3 look like crap…which it is…that game sux…way to dark and got boring real fast.

This is in the Quake4 readme file:
4. Copy Protection
NOTICE: QUAKE 4 contains technology intended to prevent copying that may
conflict with some disc and virtual drives. In order to play QUAKE 4, you must
have CD 1 or the DVD in the drive.

Think what you will!

Both cd versions are possible to backup without any emulation tool. The thing is to install in a system with no cdr/dvdr software.

hi im new to this

i have both originals of FEAR and Q4… and i want to burn copies for my mates…

i want to ask if this is possible or is there anything stopping me?

also i want to know a foolproof way of imaging both FEAR and Q4 and then mounting them.

if you guys got ideas… please send to my email....huyngryjacks@hotmail.com

The fact that what you want to do is illegal might be some sort of impediment. :rolleyes: Tell your mates to buy their own originals.

Hmm, yeah. Police, you pirate. :cop:

Tell your mates to get a job.