Got a problem

I have medal of honor here, and all i want to do is read the game to my hard drive and then use dameon tools to play it. But I my drive wont read the game. Here is my burner.

Manufacturer: SAMSUNG
Product: CDRW/DVD SN-308B
Revision: U005
Can read CD-R Discs: Yes
Can read CD-RW Discs: Yes
Can read DVD Discs: Yes
Can read MultiSession Discs: Yes
Can read Digital Audio Discs: Yes
Digital Audio Data is accurate: Yes
Can write CD-R Discs: Yes
Can write CD-RW Discs: Yes
Compatible with CloneCD RAW-DAO: Yes
Compatible with CloneCD RAW-DAO Write Simulation: Yes
Supports writing of CD+G RAW-DAO: Yes
Compatible with CloneCD RAW-SAO: Yes
Compatible with CloneCD RAW-SAO Write Simulation: Yes
Supports Buffer Underrun Protection: Yes

When i try to read the game its goes real slow, like 10 mins for 1 percent read. Is there anything I can do to read this game or am I just out of luck?

You need to enable Fast Error Skip.
What version of CloneCD are you running?

Little additional info to what Airhead already said: keep in mind that there are a lot of errors in the first 5% of the disc. These errors are part of the SafeDisc protection that MoH:AA uses. After the first 5% the reading should speed up again. You can try one of the custom Profiles to speed up reading a little. For links, check my sig.

well that little info about 5% being very slow is really important. I havent read tht game to the HD yet, but i guess i give a shot again with this new info.

I have been playing MOHAA without hide cdr media for a while now and noticed that only after applying a patch it was in need of hide cdr media so I am thinking that some settings that you are using are the cause of your problem. You have to get the ccd settings right or the image will not be read correctly.