Got a newbie question

vbimport

As you can see, this is my first post. I have read this forum for some time now and I’m pleased to say that the knowledge given by all of you has help me out quite a bit. My question is to see if there is a better way to rip and burn, then my current methods? Currently I use AnyDVD 6.1.1.3 running in the backround, DVD Shrink to rip and compress, and then InterVideo’s CopyDVD 2 to burn to disc. This process seems to take forever, sometimes over 2 hours to totally complete. I like using my method, because that’s what I’m familiar with, but I would also like to cut down the time. I usually make a full disc backup of all the movies I do. I will be busy today, so I won’t be on here for the better part of the day, but I will check back later. I really appreciate all the knowledge you all share and will be thankful for any help.

John
P.S. Sorry for the length.

jc2234 –

Welcome to the Forum.

Your AnyDVD/DVD Shrink/InterVideo procedure is a rather long drawn-out process.

If you are looking for quicker and easer process suggest the AnyDVD/CloneDVD software combination. Normally this process takes approximately 20 minutes and produces excellent results.

Below is the AnyDVD/CloneDVD User Tutorial that details the use of this software combination ->

http://forum.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?threadid=72022

BeLooken

Thanks for the advice. I checked out CloneDVD and I’m going to try it out.