Good Work

vbimport

i just have to say good work. i have been using bw for a long time and was always liked it. i have have used blindwrite more than any other copy software. i read the forums here but rarely post and i think the bw team (dont know how many) really does know how do code software :slight_smile:
i havent seen any recently post saying thank you to the bw team.

THANK YOU FOR A GREATE SOFTWARE! :bigsmile:

and plz dont stopp working on bw (gott scared when i read some of the other posts and lapinou said maybe it would be ezier to stopp)

GenJai

Well in a few threads the BW “team” has been told that they are doing a great job, but there hasn’t been a special thread for it (until now).

But I agree, great job guys keep up the work (because you got some competition from Alcohol120%).

thanks… we are only 2, and we divide our times over too much products… but we will focus on bw for the next major version.

Originally posted by lapinou
thanks… we are only 2, and we divide our times over too much products… but we will focus on bw for the next major version.

Congratulations, your product is always updated, not bad for only 2 persons:bigsmile:

we are working hard… it’s why I claim help and better feedback from you guys ! so save us time and make us speed up things and send cool and detailed reports on the support email.