Good News Server

vbimport

Hey there
I am in the UK and i am looking for a good News Server in the UK so i can get fast access to it!. I want to download binaries and lots of them! I want unlimited access and no 6Gb limit or whatever! So what do you guys think? Have any ideas?
Cheers
ChicaneWeaver

lately there’s only been bad news , but Ananova has some nice news once in a while.

sorry wen i said NewsServer i meant - a news group server where i can download binaries! lol. Sorry if i did not make this clear! Do u know of any good NewsGroup server?
Cheers
ChicaneWeaver

Have you even tried to use the search for this?

And we all know what you want to do with it (judging from previous posts I had to remove) and with that particular subject we can’t help you.

The topic of news group servers has been discussed many times before. There are some subscription services and for the rest you would have to check the services from your provider.

Originally posted by ChicaneWeaver
sorry wen i said NewsServer i meant - a news group server where i can download binaries! lol. Sorry if i did not make this clear! Do u know of any good NewsGroup server?
Cheers
ChicaneWeaver

please don’t insult my intelligence and i won’t insult your lack of irony …

There are many servers out there that can do waht you need to do.

One of the ones I use to use was Easynews. It all depends on how much you want to pay and how much bandwidth, Just remember when you download headers (Agent, Outlook whatever newsreader), these count as part of your download limits.

Just do a search on google for newsgroup providers. Please dont ask us which groups provide warez or cracks or illegal things.