Good news for copying or ripping twilight saga breaking dawn part I dvd

vbimport

Twilight Saga series movie is always welcomed by people all over the world. Now, the expecting forth installment “Breaking Dawn Part I” on dvd will be available on Feb 11, 2012. Ideal DVD Software has just received report about this dvd for region 1 and we quickly worked out a solution for it.

If you want to backup dvd twilight breaking dawn part I, just download Ideal DVD Copy to try.If yours is another edition, just keep the dvd in your dvd drive, then click on the left top corner of Ideal DVD Copy main form, click menu “Export bup files”, save it and send the exported file to our support team, we’ll give you a solution within one day.

If you want to rip breaking dawn to ipad, iphone or other smart phone format, just use our MP4 Converter. For blu-ray edition, you may try our blu-ray copy software.

Good news, today we solved another three editions of breaking dawn dvd. They’re all for region 1 too.

Excellent!

Although it’s not my sort of movie though. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

I began to love this movie since the second installment new moon was released. I have watched the breaking dawn part I and now I’m expecting part II, wondering if the baby is a human being or vampire, will Bella lead a happy life?

Yeah it’s funny how you can get drawn into things like that.

The same thing happened to me with the ‘Blade’ series.

[B]Wombler[/B]

I’m kind of like Wombler & not into the Twilight series.
I have followed others I do like . So for me it’s whatever a person likes.
Many do like this series & if it’s hard to copy then that needs to be worked on.
Good to see you’re on it.

[QUOTE=Wombler;2621283]Yeah it’s funny how you can get drawn into things like that.

The same thing happened to me with the ‘Blade’ series.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Same here Wombler Blade is a good series to watch now and then
Picked up Twilight for my Daughter though, had no problem getting a back up with this program.

Twilight,not necessarily being my cup of tea either,but thanks for fixing it !!!:iagree::smiley: Fab had problems with it… foresee any problems with Take Shelter/The Rum Diaries ???

[QUOTE=vanierstein;2622287] foresee any problems with Take Shelter/The Rum Diaries ???[/QUOTE]

Haven’t receive report about the dvd. Please try to copy it with our program to see if you can success. If not, then keep the dvd in your drive, click on the left top corner of the main form, then click “[B]Export bup files[/B]” menu to export the bup files of the original dvd. And then send the exported file to support@idealdvdcopy.com , we’ll check if it has copy protection and work out the decryption file quickly.

will let you know…:iagree:

[QUOTE=vanierstein;2622441]will let you know…:iagree:[/QUOTE]

The two dvds have been released, so they shouldn’t have strong protection, our program itself can copy it without special decryption file.

You know, if the dvds is well protected, we would get report much earlier than its release. :cool: