Good multi-functional printer which also writes on CD / DVD?

vbimport

I’m about to find myself something good when it comes to multi-functional printers! It’s finally time to replace this complete joke named Epson DX6050.

I’ve been looking at the Epson Artisan / Stylus Photo PX710, and the PX810 (which seems to be identical with PX710 besides the added FAX-functionality?)

I’ve also been looking at the Canon Pixma MP990.

What I want is just something that’s overall good, that manage to print good colours / photos, have a good scanner, do awesome CD / DVD printing and does feature a ethernet or wireless connection.

We do have a HP LaserJet 1022NW for doing everything that doesn’t require good colour quality etc…

I’m a complete n00b when it comes to printers, so I have no idea whether to go Epson, Canon or whatever, I don’t even know what really separates the different offerings from the different companies.

So what would you consider being the best pick when we want something that’s good at everything? Which features some awesome CD / DVD print capabilities!

I would pick a Canon…any model with the functions you are looking for that fits your budget will be fine.
I´ve had two printers (with CD printing)…and am completely satisfied and my mother has a 3-in-1 and is also totally happy with it. The software is also easy to use.