Good idea to return bad discs of backed-up games? :/

Of course, now we’re back to the original question: should I send back the burned DVDs?

[QUOTE=groovemeister;2036437]Of course, now we’re back to the original question: should I send back the burned DVDs?[/QUOTE]

Scratch them so badly that they can’t be read, or better still, break them in two. Then send them back.

Um… are you joking?

Surely they wouldn’t accept goods that are damaged due to myself?

I think he is joking… or telling you retarded ideas.

Just return the unburnt/unopened spindles and get Verbatim mini dvds instead. I think they’re scratch proof ones too (commonly used in video cameras?). Those should work good when burnt with the pioneer

[QUOTE=skelton;2036442]Scratch them so badly that they can’t be read, or better still, break them in two. Then send them back.[/QUOTE]

Or you could just melt them all and make one big blob and send them back to SVP J/K :bigsmile: Seriously though I wouldn’t
send the burned ones back just keep them as a reminder to youself to never buy Ritek G04’s mini’s again. :wink:

FRISBEEEEEE…yeah :smiley:

[QUOTE=chef;2036722]FRISBEEEEEE…yeah :D[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! :bigsmile:

Or use them for target practice (Skeet shooting) anyone? :wink:

Don’t I know it…

Yeah the Verbs are scratch proof ones too. Good job really. The kids don’t touch my games hence the backups for them to use.