Good dl disc to back up navigation disc

vbimport

I just got a new pioneer navigation unit for my car and wanted to back up my navi disc., I have never bought dl disc and when i search to see which ones are good i get tons of nonrelated posts. I know how to get media codes after i get the disc., but could someone reccomend a good starting brand and (made in) suggestion. i have a benq dw1655 (bcgb) and liteon lh20a1h (lloc).

Hi AWILLIAMS64,
Verbatim DVD+R DL 4x or 8x, ideally MIS (made in Singapore) or TDK 8x +RL DL (made in UAE).

ok thanks, i will check on those and see if i can find them. thanks for the response.

i found a 15 pack of verbatim 8x mis and i got them after coupon for $14.99, is this a good deal? i may get another pack if it is

[QUOTE=AWILLIAMS64;2188714]i found a 15 pack of verbatim 8x mis and i got them after coupon for $14.99, is this a good deal? i may get another pack if it is[/QUOTE]

This is a very good deal! :clap:

i went back and got 1 more pack while they were on sale and my $10 off at officemax, thanks for the help. now to see if i can master getting my navi disc to copy and actually work.

I doubt the copy will work.

well i thought i would give it a try, is there a particular reason you say you doubt it will work?

i just came in from a short drive and the disc worked great. poi’s were there, was able to do address searches, phone # search and so far flawless!