Good deal on Memorex DVD+R

Office max has 25pk Memorex DVD+R 4x on sale $24.99, NO REBATES!

i however took the add to Staples for a 110% price match, for a price of $22.49.

4 packs cost $94.01 with Virginia sales tax.

the pack i checked is RICOHJPNRO1.

Thanks for the info… Unfortunately for me I was only allowed to buy 1 package and they kept the ad… Since I dont have another ad I cant go and get another one…

Seems it may have been a mistake on Office Max part as they removed the ad from their website…

Thanks for the info, at least I got one pack for $25…

i could be wrong, but i don’t think it’s within their store policy to restrict u to buying one. i don’t even think i’ve ever seen it within any store’s policy to take away the ad u use to pricematch with, although it’s definitely common practice to do so.

the way i’d try to get around the “only let me buy one” condition is to buy several of them without pricematching first, then immediately ask for the pricematch on the items. it’d probably annoy them, but they’d have to honor it. :bigsmile:

edit: knock urself out with this. let me know if/when u get it so i can delete it.

LOL… Thats very good!! Thanks I got it… :bow:

To add on the previous post, the manager also didnt give me 110% on the guarantee but instead just 100%… I mean it didnt bother me much cause we are talking $2.50 when the overall savings is $25 but it does suck having these restrictions put on you… His excuse was that Officemax withdrew the ad and the product off their website and stores because it was either out-of-stock or an error…

So I went digging through the paper trash yesterday and found another ad and went to another Staples location and I was allowed to buy as many as I wanted at the 110% Pricematch guarantee… So I bought another 3, whch would bring my total to 100 DVD+R’s at < $100… Not bad… BTW: They kept the ad also…

Lastly, Im waiting on my Lite-On 811S drive to come in and I am hoping that this media can be written at 8x even though its rated 4x… Any idea on the quality of this media?

thats funny, the Staples here let me keep my ad.