Gold to Platinum Upgrade?

vbimport

Have had DVDFab Gold for some time & am completely happy with it (particularly the frequent updates), but now kind of wish I had opted for Platinum version . See no mention on DVDFab site of upgrade from Gold to Platinum … Does this mean I simply have to place a new order & get new key . Do I get then a new 30-day trial on Platinum? … And do I need to do a ‘complete uninstall’ of existing Gold version first? … thanks …

If you got your version of gold when it had a lifetime update/upgrade then there may be a problem with your request because that is no longer available and is a yearly fee :frowning: thus will have to or may have to full price…course you can contact Fengtao by PM(privite message) to confirm this.

[QUOTE=jakishx;2189241]Have had DVDFab Gold for some time & am completely happy with it (particularly the frequent updates), but now kind of wish I had opted for Platinum version . See no mention on DVDFab site of upgrade from Gold to Platinum … Does this mean I simply have to place a new order & get new key . Do I get then a new 30-day trial on Platinum? … And do I need to do a ‘complete uninstall’ of existing Gold version first? … thanks …[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes, no, yes.

I hope this helps you.

O’C

:slight_smile:

Sorry, am feeling puckish today - must be too much coffee…(puckish is a Canadianism - see Hockey)

Yes, you can download Platinum from the DVDFab.com website (and purchase a new key from there, also).

Yes, you have to purchase a new key (your Gold key only works for that edition)

No, you had a free trial with gold, don’t think you get another one with Platinum, as the only change is a couple of features, and you already know how to use the program.

Yes, a clean uninstall and a fresh re-install is recommended for maximum chance of dodging errors.

[quote=O’Canada;2189266][B]Yes, yes, no, yes[/B].

I hope this helps you.

O’C

:slight_smile:

Sorry, am feeling puckish today - must be too much coffee…(puckish is a Canadianism - see Hockey)

Yes, you can download Platinum from the DVDFab.com website (and purchase a new key from there, also).

Yes, you have to purchase a new key (your Gold key only works for that edition)

No, you had a free trial with gold, don’t think you get another one with Platinum, as the only change is a couple of features, and you already know how to use the program.

Yes, a clean uninstall and a fresh re-install is recommended for maximum chance of dodging errors.[/quote]
:eek: ur…ah…slow down on the coffee :stuck_out_tongue:

:bigsmile: What’s that you say? Eh? Eh?:bigsmile:

Another Canadianism.

O’C

:iagree:

there is an upgrade available for dvdfab gold to platinum

dvdfab.net click buy now [you have to purchase from dvdfab.net but only download from dvdfab.com or the forum]

[quote=troy512;2189307]there is an upgrade available for dvdfab gold to platinum

dvdfab.net click buy now [you have to purchase from dvdfab.net but only download from dvdfab.com or the forum][/quote]

Thanks for this info … next time I’ll scroll down farther! … jakishx

[quote=O’Canada;2189291]:bigsmile: What’s that you say? Eh? Eh?:bigsmile:

[B]Another Canadianism[/B].

O’C

:iagree:[/quote]
Nope !! we all live on the same planet so doesn’t matter where you hail from :wink:
BTW…welcome to the Darkside :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2189350]Nope !! we all live on the same planet so doesn’t matter where you hail from :wink:
BTW…welcome to the Darkside :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Thank you, eh? :bigsmile:

Am looking forward to many dark moments here. :cool:

O’C

:iagree:

[quote=O’Canada;2189442]Thank you, eh? :bigsmile:

Am looking forward to many dark moments here. :cool:

O’C

:iagree:[/quote]
you have a PM